PandemicZ - Zombie infection simulator & shooter

Started by
0 comments, last by Tero Ojala 6 years, 7 months ago

Yello to all,

I'm developing a looooong time idea of mine, that finally came to some playable design concept. Project itself is made with Unity with a lot of C# coding. I'm not really a fan of using ready scripts and there was nothing similar that I had in mind, so I ended up coding all by myself (with help of Unity basic libraries of course).

PandemicZ is a game project where you are the savior of human race (or try to be). Game is a 3D top-down shooter with tower-defense elements. The backbone of the game is z-virus simulation, it starts with one human but if you do not act fast, the whole population of the world is soon infected and you will be overpowered.

Idea started with simulation toy, it was fun to watch how single zombie infected human and it turned to zombie and so on. Eventually it was just horrible massacre with hundreds of zombies hording around and chasing individual people. But well, it got boring real fast and it was nothing I could distribute, so I had an idea to put player inside the whole mess of things. Give some weapons to shoot (at zombies and humans) and soon it was pretty fun (put pointless) to live inside zombie invasion.

Well now I’m in progress making it less pointless by giving goals, maps, automatic turrets that player can put, money, in-game shops and god knows what comes to mind.

I would really like you feedback on the subject (is the game idea any worth it) and what ever comes to your mind.

So without further ado, here is my fresh blog-site on the game, please take a look and if you find it interesting, post a comments and stay tuned for updates.
https://pandemicz.net/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement