• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Levgre

[rev-share] 4x rogue-like dictator simulation, looking for assistant/contribution designers(maybe coders)

Like mentioned in the title I'm working on a 4x rogue-like, with the theme being the player runs a dictatorship in a small modern era (1960-70+) country.  Right now there are a couple people on the project, 2-3 just coding, me design + code. .

It will probably be a couple months until prototyping when I feel my design contributions will be most significant (other than making the initial design and docs of course).  But in the meantime I am still thinking about and refining my ideas for the game.  

Ideally, you would be well versed in 4x's and to a lesser extent rogue-likes (playing or studying the design of them, by just analyzing games in the genres or otherwise).   Ideally you also have an interest/passion in making deep yet accessible strategy games (lots of  board games would fall under this, so interest there can be a plus)

If interested, you can reply here, or contact me on Discord, my user tag is levgre#1415 , and I can share more details and the design doc, and answer questions.

Here's a summary reply I posted in a reddit thread, some concepts have expanded since then 

https://www.reddit.com/r/INAT/comments/6sc3kg/revshare_4x_roguelike_civ_game_unityc/dlclwlk/

Edited by Levgre

Advertisement