• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By MadeWithRealLemons
      Hello all, I'm pretty new to programming and game development but I'm currently studying computer science at FSU and am just working on a project on that side that I hope to put on my resume one day... Any and all advice would be welcome!  I made a quick, shitty, little dev vlog where I just spliced a few of the features I've added into a single video.
      Please leave a comment if you have any words of encouragement or advice!  
    • By abarnes
      Hello All!
      I am currently pursuing a degree in video game programming, so far I have completed an intro to programming course and object oriented programming course. Both were taught using C++ as the programming langauge which I know is very popular for game development, but in these classes we do not actually do any game development. I would like to start to build my skills with C++ for game development as that is a common required thing for a job and am looking for ways to do this. Any recommendations such as books to read or youtube videos to watch will be greatly appreciated!
    • By Henry Fernandez
      Good day sir/maam. I am developing a game for my thesis and im done with multiplayer and plan to start the implementation of AI but i dont know how/where to start. Please give an advice. I am developing it in C# using UNITY. 
      Im am now collected all pieces that has possible moves but i am stuck on which best move to select. I hope you will help me. This is link explained the game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_the_Generals 

• By Washantor
      Hello my name is Erik Reis i'm 15 and i just got into game development. I don't want to spend hundreds of bucks on online classes i just want someone to help me. Kinda like a mentor or another new developer I can learn with. I'm young and i'm new and stupid and would love to learn this is just don't know where to start there is so much. I do know some basic C# and i want to use unity. I can do some pixel art though it is not up to the standard i would like but that can be improved. I would really enjoy to meet someone who has knowledge of the subject and can teach me on their spare time. Thanks i really appreciate if your read this post.
    • By Enerjak
      I've recently begun to learn C#. As you can see from this code snippet: 
      Scanner file = new Scanner(new File("hashValues.txt")); String miningDay = ""; String currency = ""; double netPayOut = 0.0; String i = ""; String walletID = ""; Array hashValues; while(file.hasNext()) { miningDay = file.next(); currency = file.next(); netPayOut = file.nextDouble(); i = file.next(); walletID = file.next(); } Java has a class called Scanner which allows you to open a file through the file class. The Scanner class has functions to read individual strings, as well as int and double data types. Does C# have something similar to this? I tried to do something like this, but it doesn't really work.
      using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading.Tasks; using System.Globalization; using System.IO; namespace Mod3_Lab1 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { StreamReader addressBook = null; String Name = ""; String Address = ""; try { addressBook = new StreamReader("address_book.txt"); while(!addressBook.EndOfStream) { Name = addressBook.ReadLine(); Address = addressBook.ReadLine(); } addressBook.Close(); Console.WriteLine("Name: " + Name); Console.WriteLine("Address: " + Address); } catch(FileNotFoundException) { } } } } Here is the output: 

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Sokoban Deluxe

Sokoban is a puzzle game in which you have to move blocks strategically onto the marked spots. The complexity of the game is that the playing field doesn’t leave much room to work with, and you need to move boxes in a certain order. In the Deluxe version you will find a large number of different levels of complexity, as well as several themes to suit every taste.

Download https://www.falcoware.com/SokobanDeluxe.php

Edited by ilovegames

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement