• Advertisement
Martins Sulcs

Game Promotion proposal

This topic is 462 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey Everyone!

My name is Martin and I'm an owner of a website GeekDealsUS.com & Twitter account @GeekDailyDeal which has more than 100K followers.

I want to propose a mutuallly beneficial deal. I want to get more followers on my Twitter account, and you want to promote your Games & get more sales. My proposal is that I can promote your game on Twitter. 

The text would be: Follow & RT For a Chance to Win 1 of X Copies of "Your Game" by @YourUsername. Ends time/date. [LINK TO GAME on Steam/website] + Picture you provide

Since I have a large following this should get retweeted and seen many times. I would need from You 1 or more copies (as much as you wish) of your game. Preferably as Steam key.

If that seems like a good idea, then please reply here or e-mail me to martins@geekdealsus.com if you want to discuss collaboration ideas.

Best regards,

Martin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!