• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By oranssi
      This is an adult psychedelic fighting game with spirits of the natural elements. 
      Choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements. 
      Earth, fire, air, water and more. There are 28 Archelemental spirits to choose from. 
      Take on challenges to unlock goodies such as NSFW content, new areas and even make 
      your own Archelemental to play and to share it with others.

• By Tape_Worm
      I don't know if it's possible, but it'd be real nice if we could customize our front page portal.  I just noticed the current layout change when I logged in, and I found it quite jarring and busy looking.  I mean, I'll get used to it, so it's no big deal.  But still, it'd be nice if we could define our own layout. Also, you could offer it exclusively to one (or more) of your GDNet+ tiers, thereby incentivizing people to sign up for that feature (I would upgrade my account for this + ad free in a heartbeat).
      To give an example: I really don't need (or want) the sections about contractors, game jobs, image of the day, upcoming events, who's online, etc...  It'd be nice if I could hide these or collapse them in some way.
      I know this would not be trivial to implement, but if ever you get everything done, and you're so totally bored that you need something to do, then this is something you might want to consider? 
    • By Fauton
      We recently launched our first Android indie game: The Cube, which is about adapting the platformer game mechanics to touchscreens.
      The Cube features 12 challenging levels and an endless mode, along with a simple achievements system.

We are constantly looking to update the game and hence, looking for feedback.

Download Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fauton.thecube

Trailer : https://youtu.be/-TDQP-ZC-sk

Playlist of all Gameplays and Speedruns : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOSBJzXMf0Z575qgERDVEuGVosZm4cxjy

What is the best and the worst thing about the game?
    • By jonako123
      hello everyone,
      so i have been working on this game i call Ruby for the past few months (as side project).
      i realsed it last week and i would be happy to hear from you some feedback
      to find it on google play you should search: ruby birdy

• By Thiago Monteiro
      Hi all,
      I'm new to the forums and hope this is the correct place to ask this.
      I've lately been going over some ideas on how to develop a (hopefully) profitable game from beginning to end. I do have a small amount of money to invest on this, and professional experience in programming and project management, although not in programming games. This would be fine for a hobby project, I suppose, but if I want to make a product, I'd say a team and some more funds are required. The way I think, it's either try to find a publisher or go for crowdfunding. Here are some of my thoughts about this and I hope I can get some input from you also:
      A) The most important point I see at the moment is to prove that giving me money to finish the game is a good idea. The most obvious way I thought was to build a demo of what I intend to build. Not a proof-of-concept, mind you, but really something you could play for a couple to few hours. Then I'd use this demo as a pitch of sorts. 
      B) The publisher path - I don't think publishers would waste so much time evaluating something. I expect then to go with a kind of 'professional gut feeling', to know what to look for very quickly. In this sense, I think investing less in assets and more in, say, video editing and concept art a wiser course. Gameplay length could even be abbreviated for this purpose. (Possibly interesting link relating to this https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/309088/Video_30_things_to_avoid_when_pitching_your_game_to_a_publisher.php)
      C) Crowdfunding path -  I think people are a bit weary of game crowdfunding at the moment. It is very tricky to stand out and it's very important to give confidence that the project will be finished. Here I believe it's very important to give a more or less polished advanced Alpha type of build that would entice people to pledge.
      I neither plan on making anything near AAA games nor RpgMaker type of game. I'm thinking thinking about a Diablo-like game, with some twists to mechanics and setting. 
      So, what would be your take on this? Feasible?
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Video Game conception_/Download- Crow demo version

• Advertisement