• Advertisement

Our Indie Game "BACK TO THE EGG"!

Hello together,
we are a small indie game development team from germany 🙂

Our couch-coop fantasy tower defense game called "BACK TO THE EGG!" recently got released as Early-Access title on Steam and we are trying our best to promote it.
First of all the entire feeling of the game is inspired by the Blizzard Universe. 

Play as an hero of the order, build your defense and try to survive as long as you can. Group up with your friend in the couch-coop mode for an extra challenge!

Maybe you want to take a look at it:
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=back+to+the+egg

Currently we are already working on the next patch which will include persistent player profiles, armory and much more 🙂

We would be very happy about any kind of support!
Your feedback can affect the future development of the game.

Greets from germany,
The JaudaLabs Team 🙂

IMG_8502.JPG

IMG_8503.JPG

IMG_8504.JPG

IMG_8505.JPG

IMG_8506.JPG

IMG_8509.PNG

Advertisement

Our new Patch is online!!! Saved player Profiles and weapon Upgrades!! Check it out and let us know what you guys think about it! 

Greetings, JaudaLabs Team 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By austin blaschke
      My Name is Austin Blaschke,
      Dear Everyone, I'm starting a big project and I need a team to help me with it. I'm mainly doing this for a full pitch purpose but also to make something valuable for the community. You will not be paid but if any of the projects makes a profit, it will be split equally among all members after we pitch the game. I'm looking for people who enjoy what they are doing and are willing to improve their skills and learn from their mistakes. I need anyone from music/sound production to game designers to code writers to visual designers and the whole yard. You do not need to be a professional and also no age limits are set but if possible i would like skilled investors to make this amazing. I'm not going to be doing this a 100% of the time because of educational purposes (College). I will be on every day, for around 2/3 hours but that doesn't mean that the whole operation is stopped. The development can still continue even without my presence.
      Im looking for a group of people that work well together and can work with anyone on this project looking for anyone. 
      Msg me at ablaschke99@gmail.com or join this discord server https://discord.gg/snhBvwF
    • By Ward Correll
      I include the source code from what I am playing with. It's an exercise from Frank Luna's DirectX 12 book about rendering a skull from a text file. I get a stack overflow error and the program quits. I don't know where I went wrong it's messy programming on the parts I added but maybe one of you masterminds can tell me where I went wrong.
      Chapter_7_Drawing_in_Direct3D_Part_II.zip
    • By Katie Byrne
      F.OB: Forward Operating Base is a military themed base building and resource management game.

I am currently about 6 weeks into development. still implementing core game mechanics. The game is playable in a basic sense right now but there are no objectives or missions or anything motivating really lol. 

I have been inspired by games such as prison architect and rimworld. both in visual style and general gameplay ideas. Here is a quick 2 minute video i put together that hopefully communicates the general feel of the game and what gameplay is like. Any feedback or criticism is welcome

I have been keeping a development diary on my youtube channel and i hope to have more developments on this project very soon. 

• By mister345
      Hi guys, so I have about 200 files isolated in their own folder [physics code] in my Visual Studio project that I never touch. They might as well be a separate library, I just keep em as source files in case I need to look at them or step through them, but I will never actually edit them, so there's no need to ever build them.
      However, when I need to rebuild the entire solution because I changed the other files, all of these 200 files get rebuilt too and it takes a really long time.
      If I click on their properties -> exclude from build, then rebuild, it's no good because then all the previous built objects get deleted automatically, so the build will fail.
      So how do I make the built versions of the 200+ files in the physics directory stay where they are so I never have to rebuild them, but
      do a normal rebuild for everything else? Any easy answers to this? The simpler the better, as I am a noob at Visual Studio settings. Thanks.
    • By howie_007
      angelscript/add_on/scriptstdstring/scriptstdstring.cpp:39: virtual CStdStringFactory::~CStdStringFactory(): Assertion `stringCache.size() == 0' failed.
      The above error happens when I quit out my application. I'm developing on Linux. I'm not sure why the stringCache still has strings in it. Shouldn't the destructor just clean-up the left over strings instead of asserting?
  • Advertisement