2D and 3D concept artist looking for game project

Started by
5 comments, last by kevin.sawall 6 years, 6 months ago

Hi there.

I am an artist with working experience in art, graphic and 3D animation. I have won a worldwide art competition for my Illustrations and am have designed concept art for a games that have unfortunately ran out of funding.I am interested in joining and see if we can create some really cool material. Hope you like my work. Thanks. Andy. 

Awaken_Page_3.jpg

Awaken_Page_4.jpg

wwweee.jpg

Advertisement

Take a look at War to the Core.

Check out War to the Core the world domination space MOBA-RTS hybrid.
Join us on Discord.
Into sci-fi novels? Then check out Spectral Legends.

Hi i am curious if you interested in helping wiht my project neo arcana a logical crisis. we need a 3d artist that can help with rigging. but i figure you better skilled then the one i got for monsters. so maybe help there as well? let me know and i will explain the project better

On 9/13/2017 at 9:09 AM, Andrew Parkes said:

Hi there.

I am an artist with working experience in art, graphic and 3D animation. I have won a worldwide art competition for my Illustrations and am have designed concept art for a games that have unfortunately ran out of funding.I am interested in joining and see if we can create some really cool material. Hope you like my work. Thanks. Andy. 

Do you have a link to a portfolio or any other examples of your work?  What types of projects are you interested in working on?  Any interest in working on a fantasy themed one?

I have a years of graphic design portfolio and medical research animation portfolio which is related in the software I use, however is not a game relevant portfolio. I am an artist working in animation and graphic design, looking for a project to dedicate my skills into and change in career. Wouldn't mind earning a few bucks on the way. I am really interested in your fantasy based game. I can organise some images of my artwork to show you my skill level via email. email me andrewparkesanim@gmail.com and I will reply with a download attachment. Cheers pal. Andy

messaged 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement