Sign in to follow this  
Ahrakeen

Neo Arcana : a logical crisis looking for a 3d artist

Hi we at the neo arcana team are in search for a 3d artist to help with character rigging. We are getting closer to finishing our prologue but the workload means we need some help to get the character models ready. we sre using 3d models and while we can handle assets for the battle maps. we are having issues getting the characters rigged properly so we looking for someone to ease the work load

Neo arcana is a urban fantasy  game set as a strategic roleplaying game. using the orkframework as the basis for our game

we are telling the story of timmy who ten years ago encountered faeries togethe with his best friend maria bellatrix. the events that where to happen would form the basis of his predicament and his quest to find her again as well as the truth of thoseevents ten years ago.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By BAG Labs
      Mobile SoS

Platform: Android
      Genre: Board
      Link: Google Play

This games sharpen memory and test your strategies to place S-O-S pattern within time limit and serve 3 difficulties as Easy, Normal, and Hard.

Goals of the game is to put S-O-S words in patterns (Horizontal, Vertical, and Diagonal) alternately with enemy.

Features:
      Single Player Multiplayer Achievements Leaderboards  

Screenshot:

Link: Google Play

Please help us improve this game with review
    • By OpaqueEncounter
      I have a very simple vertex/pixel shader for rendering a bunch of instances with a very simple lighting model.
      When testing, I noticed that the instances were becoming dimmer as the world transform scaling was increasing. I determined that this was due to the fact that the the value of float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); was shrinking with the increased scaling of the world transform, but the unit portion of it appeared to be correct. To address this, I had to add normal = normalize(normal);. 
      I do not, for the life of me, understand why. The WorldInverseTranspose contains all of the components of the world transform (SetValueTranspose(Matrix.Invert(world * modelTransforms[mesh.ParentBone.Index]))) and the calculation appears to be correct as is.
      Why is the value requiring normalization? under);
      );
      float4 CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(float4 position, matrix world, matrix view, matrix projection) { float4 worldPosition = mul(position, world); float4 viewPosition = mul(worldPosition, view); return mul(viewPosition, projection); } VertexShaderOutput VS(VertexShaderInput input) { VertexShaderOutput output; matrix instanceWorldTransform = mul(World, transpose(input.InstanceTransform)); output.Position = CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(input.Position, instanceWorldTransform, View, Projection); float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); normal = normalize(normal); float lightIntensity = -dot(normal, DiffuseLightDirection); output.Color = float4(saturate(DiffuseColor * DiffuseIntensity).xyz * lightIntensity, 1.0f); output.TextureCoordinate = SpriteSheetBoundsToTextureCoordinate(input.TextureCoordinate, input.SpriteSheetBounds); return output; } float4 PS(VertexShaderOutput input) : SV_Target { return Texture.Sample(Sampler, input.TextureCoordinate) * input.Color; }  
    • By Djinotan
      Hello, my name is Dmitry and I am composeur and sound designer. I am new on this forum, but I write music for 4 years.
      Mail - motorindmitry87@gmail.com
      Skype - Djino1208
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004161284063
      All my music you can find here -
      Intro for A.S.H. indie game - 

A.S.H. Gamplay - 
    • By abarnes
      Hello!
      I am a game development student in my second year of a three year program and I would like to start building my portfolio. I was thinking of creating some games to show what I can do to potential employers since I wont have any work related experience when I graduate. But as I'm sure you all know there are tons of ways to approach developing/designing a game and I'm curious if anyone had any insight as to any "standards" that come with this? Is it okay to use game engines like Unity, Unreal, Game Maker etc? Or would it be better to make a game from scratch to better show case your skills? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!
    • By Mr McDurp
      lately I've been working on some ideas for a Game in construct 2 but my biggest setback is art. I have no skill in that aspect of things. I am looking to collaborate with an artist(not necessarily Professional) to bring some ideas to life. plz respond if interested
  • Popular Now