• Advertisement
Remi Agullo

Mixing Orchestral and 8 bit music, Composer

Hello, my name is Remi and I am a Music Composer, Classical Pianist, Drummer and Sound engineer.

I have a passion for mixing Old School Sounds with Modern Sounds (for example 8bit with an Orchestra and a Hip Hop Beat).

Have a look at my SoundCloud : 

I am looking for a team to join on a new game. 

I know how to use Wwise (middleware to implement sound in Video Games), and am currently learning integration through Unity.

I hope you enjoy listening to my tracks and thank you for reading this post!

Email: composeremi@gmail.com 

Feel free to contact me

Remi

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Similar Content

• By zminusone
      Over ninety minutes of solemn gloom and Gothic epicness, with faint glimmers of hope shimmering here and there...
      https://zminusone.bandcamp.com/album/unworthy-ost
      Hi, I just released the soundtrack to the new indie game Unworthy. I had fun making it and thought maybe some people around here would have fun listening to it!
      Cheers!
    • By CpawsMusic
      **The game must be in the final stages of development and be close to release. Willing to do SFX or Music for free since Horror games heavily interest me.**
      Hey there! My name is Cpaws and I compose music, sound effects and overall sound design for video games and film. I've worked on numerous games and I'm looking to specifically pick up a Horror game.
      If you're interested in working together, don't hesitate to contact me at cpawsmusic@gmail.com
      Here's a few demo reels of my past projects: 
      Game Music I've Composed: https://soundcloud.com/cpawsmusic/sets/cpaws-video-game-film-music
      Website/Portfolio: https://CpawsMusic.com/
      E-mail: cpawsmusic@gmail.com
    • By nihitori
      This is the official Sales topic for the acclaimed Colossal Game Music Collection (100+ five-star ratings on the Unity Asset Store) and its Lite version, the Essential Game Music Collection.

Updates will be made here every time a sale is taking place on either the Unity Asset Store or the Unreal Engine Marketplace.

Current Sales:

Summer Sale on the Unreal Engine Marketplace -

- Colossal Game Music Collection at 60% OFF - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/colossal-game-music-collection

Please feel free to post here any questions you might have about either the sales or the collection itself.
    • By WillderBeezy
      This is a rescore of several Sin scenes from Final Fantasy X, put into an epic cinematic with accompanying, original soundtrack!

• By Mae Garcia
      Hi, guys. I want to make an RPG text-based/interactive fiction game and I'm not that knowledgeable about this since I'm fairly new to making games. I haven't seen any thing like it yet either, so I wondered if making such a game is even possible. I've tinkered a bit with RPG Maker MV, but honestly I don't even know what engine I'm going to use. I already have a concept for my game, but I just need some advice on the matter.
      Hope for your help. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
    • By EddieK
      Hello, I'm new to OpenAL and audio programming in general so I might not explain everything clearly, but bear with me.
      Essentially I'm making a tower defense game where I have dozens of turrets shooting at approximately the same time and each shot makes a sound. So there are few problems/questions which I have:
      1) While one turret is shooting the volume of the shot is low, but when dozens of them are shooting the sounds seem to add up and make everything too loud. Is there a way I can fix this?
      2) When there are many turrets shooting, the music becomes quiet. And when they stop shooting I can hear the music gradually up in volume. Does OpenAL use some sort of compression? If so, how can I tweak it?
      I tried making it so that there would be a max number of shot sounds at any given time, but sometimes you can see a turret shooting and it doesn't make any noise, which looks weird. 

• By JandersonComp
      My name is Jonathan Anderson. I am a professional composer with multiple publications. I have a degree in music composition from the University of North Texas and I have been writing music for over 20 years. If you would like a list of my accomplishments I would be more than happy to email you my resume.
      More to the point. This is my demo reel.

Character Themes - 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rt0B8EtRB0&list=PLsrxKkfCBcOgUNR8DpkRsAd0RUd7g0BWr
      Final Fantasy Style Piano Solo - 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2kuI5P1BL8
      Chiptune - 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XCNM-1MP9A

While my demos advertise a significantly large range of composition styles it does not encompass my entire range.

I have been working with people in both professional and personal settings for over 14 years now and am extremely easy to work with. I believe that music in many ways can make or break a game and it is my goal to provide your game with the musical life that you desire and it deserves.
      If you are interested in using my services you can contact me via email at jm.thedora.anderson@gmail.com
      Discord J.Anderson#0571

Thank you for your interest!

-Jonathan
    • By DragonPanda
      Hello there, I am soon going to post a link to my new and first project. I made it using RPG Maker VX Ace. I did this all by myself, using scripts from Yanfly. Once I get the Alpha up and get some feedback, then My good friend will help me clean it up a bit. The game is inspired by Final Fantasy of course. You start as a Death Knight that you get to name. The Demon God has awoken after many years and you must make it to his almost never ending tower while going through each town and area trying to find the other chosen warriors. There will be some secret characters for you to find. Also once i post the Alpha it will end once you get to the third city. It took me about a little under an hour to get through it. I am hoping to put it up either this coming Sunday or Monday. Also this is my first time posting on here and my first game that I am creating.  So i do hope I am posting in the right area. If I am not please someone tell me. If I am then once my friend gets done testing it I will be posting a link in this thread to the download link. I really hope everyone will share this game if they like it. I put a ton of effort into this, trying to make everything perfect as possible. So please give me your honest feedback and criticism. Look forward to the game like I said either this coming Sunday or Monday. 

Edit:: So today is the day that I am going to post the link to the Alpha version of my game. I really do hope you will give me some honest feedback. I am still improving it at the moment. So some stuff I have already fixed bt not all of it, so please tell me anything you see that i need to fix. Also I think i wrote about this above, but I shall say it again. There are, as of right now, two secret characters in the Alpha that you can put on your team to make it a full 5 member party. I know i may not be the most original person, but I am trying my best with what little imagination I have. Here is the link. I hope you enjoy it..Demon God's Tower Alpha Version
    • By Alex Keogh
      Hey guys,
      I am a composer from Sydney, Australia, currently based in Munich, Germany.
      I've composed for short films, theatre and various other projects and am looking to expand my portfolio and write and adapt more of my music to games. I'm very passionate about your medium and would be thrilled to collaborate.
      Below are some of my compositions. I suppose I favour a more orchestral style, however, electronic, gritty or atmospheric would also suit. Open to many areas, really.
      Would love to hear from any developers who believe my music can fit into their creation!
      Rates would depend on the project and should be negotiated.
      Cheers,
      Alex
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!