Sign in to follow this  

Dead Arena

Hold out as long as possible in the "Arena of Death." Only your skill and the correct tactics of combat will help you survive in the Arena. Nine types of weapons are at your disposal, but remember that cartridges are limited and they need to be spent wisely. You must prioritize the position and the type of weapons in order to achieve victory.

Awaiting you:

- 9 types of weapons
- Dynamic gameplay
- Different types of opponents, with their own characteristics and weaknesses
- Increasing complexity

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By th3luck
      Hello everyone! I have decided to make a crane simulator (first person with view from cabin). Mostly, I aim on realism as I want this simulator to be used by real сrane operators to upgrade their skill. That's why I need an engine to easily work with physics (such as wind, rain, weight of cargo and etc). Have to mention that I don't really care about graphics quality. Maybe, but this has the least priority, after completing the whole project I would need a VR version of it, but for now I am planning just a PC version. 
      Here is main points of my project:
      Physics has the major priority Using tools suitable for a beginner developer Ability to make a VR version of the simulator without rewriting of the whole project My experience in programming is mostly in computer science, so I am familiar with C++ and Python, but only on a level of coding some cool algorithms. That's why I don't really depend on a specific language. 
      What engine and developer tools would you recommend to use? Easy to being with for a low-skilled like me, but suitable for my project.
      Thanks,
      Mike
    • By INTwindwolf
      THE PROJECT

INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
      Please note that all of our current positions are remote work. You will not be required to travel.
      Talent Needed

Unity Engine Programmer
      Website Administrator
      3D Animator
      We have made great strides in the year 2017! INT has received a comprehensive face-lift compared to the start of the year. We look forward to a productive, fruitful year 2018!
      Revenue-Share
      This is the perfect opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.
      We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Currently the crowd-funding campaign is scheduled for the year 2018. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.

Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!

John Shen
      HR Lead
      Starboard Games LLC
    • By Apollo Cabrera
      Energy particles being harnessed by collection multi-hedron energy matrix. Whuuuttt?
      Love it :)
  • Popular Now