• Advertisement

[Profits Share] Strategist Sniper | A RPG/FPS Game

Hi there!

We are JN Studios, we are looking for people to work with us in our project.

About US:

JN Studios is a 2 people amateur studio. we have like 1 year making games, but this is our first professional project to show it to the public. We are a programmer guy(Me) and a 3d modeller.

About the game:

Strategist Sniper is a RPG/FPS game, yes RPG and fps :v you awake in the middle of the unknown and a small voice tells you that you have to go through the world killing other snipers to get out of there. the mechanics of the game are based on the basic controls of games like League of Legends and in FPS games like Counter Strike.

What we are looking for?

actually we are looking for another c# programmer, a musician and an artist(for game illustrations for the marketing of the game).

Profits Share:

when the game is in a stable alpha phase we will create a campaign in Idiegogo to obtain money to finance the game. each of the project participants will receive a percentage depending on the work done.

How to apply?

just send us a email with a portfolio and in what you can help our team -       trabajojava1@gmail.com

Logo.png

21819961_1085725808224158_1913951501428981760_n.jpg

Devblog1.mp4

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By _RoboCat_
      Hi,
      Can anyone point me into good direction how to resolve this?
      I have flat mesh made from many quads (size 1x1 each) each split into 2 triangles. (made procedural)
      What i want to achieve is : "merge" small quads into bigger ones (show on picture 01), English is not my mother language and my search got no result... maybe i just form question wrong.
      i have array[][] where i store "map" information, for now i'm looking for blobs of same value in it -> and then for each position i create 1 quad. and on end create mesh from all.
      is there any good algorithm for creating mesh between random points on same plane? less triangles better. Or "de-tesselate" this to bigger/less triangles/quads?
      Also i would like to find "edges" and create "faces" between edge points (picture 02 shows what i want to achieve).
      No need for whole code, just if someone can point me in good direction would be nice.
      Thanks

• By Sean Meredith
      Hi all, I am starting to develop a tactics game and ran into a problem I had not thought of. I began by drawing a screen with a hex grid, and this is no big deal. I got that working fine. But, I realized it didn't look quite right. This is because in most strategy games, you're not looking straight down. There is a bit of a tilt. Attached is an example of what I mean. The hexagons on bottom are larger than the hexagons on top, and I'm unsure of how to go about adding this effect. Especially when you consider that some maps may be of different sizes. 
      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this, but it seems as though some sort of linear transformation would be applied? No? I don't even know where to begin in a problem like this.
      Thanks.

• By khawk
      Watch the latest from Unity.

• By Karol Plewa
      Hi, 

I am working on a project where I'm trying to use Forward Plus Rendering on point lights. I have a simple reflective scene with many point lights moving around it. I am using effects file (.fx) to keep my shaders in one place. I am having a problem with Compute Shader code. I cannot get it to work properly and calculate the tiles and lighting properly. 

Is there anyone that is wishing to help me set up my compute shader?
      Thank you in advance for any replies and interest!
    • By Nikolay Dimchev
      Hello, Game Devs! 
      I am a 3D Modeler and Texture Artist currently looking for freelance work.
      If you're interested please feel free to checkout my portfolio at the link below.
      Contact me with details at nickeydimchev3d@gmail.com!
      ~Nick
      nickeydimchev3d.myportfolio.com

• Advertisement