Sign in to follow this  
ilovegames

Survival Mission

After a spaceship full of aliens crashed on the Earth, a virus spreads. This virus infects people and they become zombies. You play as a soldier who wants to survive at any cost. You must confront not only zombies and aliens, but also your fellow soldiers. Stay alive and remember it’s each man for himself!

Download https://falcoware.com/SurvivalMission.php

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By CedarThokme
      I wanted to start by sharing some amazing video Making Of, medical environments visual effects
      using 3dsMax and thinkingParticles as can be seen here: cebas vimeopro   

Please let me know 1) is 3dsMax environment compatible with the main game engines : Unreal and Unity? 
      2) Anyone with games that uses medical molecular environments? 
      If you wish to get to know the story, see here: Random42 Feature Exclusive Story
      Also, follow at facebook.com/ScientificVisuals for upcoming tutorial on how to make a blood repair / clotting visual effects
      by Callum Welsh. 

• By G-Dot
      Hello everybody! I've got a little problem. I need to create jetpack action. The main target is when I will press some button on my keybord my character will fly in the sky and stay here for some time then he will remove to the ground. I'm working with Unreal Engine 4 with blueprints.
    • By Afambus
      Hello,
      I have a full experienced team that looking for a composer and another 3d designer, im expecting as much from you there are other people in this server that can help you we have a determined team, we have done many things in our game there is more information in the discord about everyone and there skills there region and about the game, if you join the discord pm asap
      https://discord.gg/b2teN3m
    • By BAG Labs
      Mobile SoS

Platform: Android
      Genre: Board
      Link: Google Play

This games sharpen memory and test your strategies to place S-O-S pattern within time limit and serve 3 difficulties as Easy, Normal, and Hard.

Goals of the game is to put S-O-S words in patterns (Horizontal, Vertical, and Diagonal) alternately with enemy.

Features:
      Single Player Multiplayer Achievements Leaderboards  

Screenshot:

Link: Google Play

Please help us improve this game with review
    • By OpaqueEncounter
      I have a very simple vertex/pixel shader for rendering a bunch of instances with a very simple lighting model.
      When testing, I noticed that the instances were becoming dimmer as the world transform scaling was increasing. I determined that this was due to the fact that the the value of float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); was shrinking with the increased scaling of the world transform, but the unit portion of it appeared to be correct. To address this, I had to add normal = normalize(normal);. 
      I do not, for the life of me, understand why. The WorldInverseTranspose contains all of the components of the world transform (SetValueTranspose(Matrix.Invert(world * modelTransforms[mesh.ParentBone.Index]))) and the calculation appears to be correct as is.
      Why is the value requiring normalization? under);
      );
      float4 CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(float4 position, matrix world, matrix view, matrix projection) { float4 worldPosition = mul(position, world); float4 viewPosition = mul(worldPosition, view); return mul(viewPosition, projection); } VertexShaderOutput VS(VertexShaderInput input) { VertexShaderOutput output; matrix instanceWorldTransform = mul(World, transpose(input.InstanceTransform)); output.Position = CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(input.Position, instanceWorldTransform, View, Projection); float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); normal = normalize(normal); float lightIntensity = -dot(normal, DiffuseLightDirection); output.Color = float4(saturate(DiffuseColor * DiffuseIntensity).xyz * lightIntensity, 1.0f); output.TextureCoordinate = SpriteSheetBoundsToTextureCoordinate(input.TextureCoordinate, input.SpriteSheetBounds); return output; } float4 PS(VertexShaderOutput input) : SV_Target { return Texture.Sample(Sampler, input.TextureCoordinate) * input.Color; }  
  • Popular Now