• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Damnwing0405
      I am looking for talents to form a team of making a strategy base action game. Talents I am currently looking for are : -
      (I) Unity programmer (mobile)
      (II) Game designer
      (III) 3d Artist
      (IV) SFX Artist
      The attachment is some game concept for the game. All the concept will be turn into 3d or card form. The game will be strategy game where the players can form their own team and control the units in the battle field real time to fight against each others.  If you are interested to know more details please pm me or send an email to damnwing0405@gmail.com

• By bsudheer
      Leap Leap Leap! is a fast-paced, endless running game where you leap from rooftop to rooftop in a computer simulated world.

This is a free run game and get excited by this fabulous computer simulated world of skyscrapers and surreal colors in parallax effect. On your way, collect cubes and revival points as many as you can to make a long run.

Features of Leap Leap Leap:
      -Option of two themes: Black or White.
      -Simple one touch gameplay.
      -Attractive art.
      -Effective use of parallax.
      To Download the game:
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avakaigames.leap
      Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/leap-leap-leap/id683764406?mt=8

• By BillyGD

Play Flick Football 3D @ https://gamejolt.com/games/flickfootball3d/326078
      Check out our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/FlickFootball3D/
      Flick Football 3D is a turn based football game inspired by the table top classic 'Subbuteo'.
      The game is currently in very early Alpha development. There is still a lot to be done before the first proper release but I have decided to release this playable version to get as much feedback as possible.
      The only game mode currently available in this release is the 'Practice Mode' which gives you control of both teams. Either play against yourself to get used to how the game works or play against friends and family on the same computer!
      Planned Future Features Include:
      -Take control of your own custom team in the single player campaign.
      -Play in online leagues and tournaments against other players in the multiplayer mode.
      -Fully customisable stadiums to make you stand out from the rest of the players.
      -Improve your players stats and skills by playing matches and setting up training sessions.
      Flick Football 3D is available for Windows, Mac and Browser.
      Thank you for viewing my game, all feedback is greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at; BillyGDev@outlook.com
      'Flick Football 3D' is also the development name for the game and I haven't yet decided what the full release will be called, so if you have any ideas please drop me a message!
    • By elect
      ok, so, we are having problems with our current mirror reflection implementation.
      At the moment we are doing it very simple, so for the i-th frame, we calculate the reflection vectors given the viewPoint and some predefined points on the mirror surface (position and normal).
      Then, using the least squared algorithm, we find the point that has the minimum distance from all these reflections vectors. This is going to be our virtual viewPoint (with the right orientation).
      After that, we render offscreen to a texture by setting the OpenGL camera on the virtual viewPoint.
      And finally we use the rendered texture on the mirror surface.
      So far this has always been fine, but now we are having some more strong constraints on accuracy.
      What are our best options given that:
      - we have a dynamic scene, the mirror and parts of the scene can change continuously from frame to frame
      - we have about 3k points (with normals) per mirror, calculated offline using some cad program (such as Catia)
      - all the mirror are always perfectly spherical (with different radius vertically and horizontally) and they are always convex
      - a scene can have up to 10 mirror
      - it should be fast enough also for vr (Htc Vive) on fastest gpus (only desktops)

Looking around, some papers talk about calculating some caustic surface derivation offline, but I don't know if this suits my case
      Also, another paper, used some acceleration structures to detect the intersection between the reflection vectors and the scene, and then adjust the corresponding texture coordinate. This looks the most accurate but also very heavy from a computational point of view.

Other than that, I couldn't find anything updated/exhaustive around, can you help me?
      Thanks in advance
    • By Enerjak
      protected void menuImage_ChildClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) { if(pbxPhoto.Image != null && sender is MenuItem) { MenuItem mi = (MenuItem)sender; pbxPhoto.SizeMode = modeMenuArray[mi.Index]; pbxPhoto.Invalidate(); } } I'm trying to make one click function to handle multiple menus. Using this code does not work when I click the menu buttons after the image is loaded in the picture box. Here is where I set the event handler of both menu items. 
      // // menuStretch // this.menuStretch.Name = "menuStretch"; this.menuStretch.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuStretch.Text = "S&tretch to Fit"; this.menuStretch.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); // // menuActual // this.menuActual.Name = "menuActual"; this.menuActual.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuActual.Text = "&Actual Size"; this.menuActual.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); Menu Stretch and Menu Actual are ToolStripMenuItems, which don't have an index variable as I've noticed. How do I get this to work? Otherwise I have to make a separate event function per menu item, which, depending on the amount of image properties, could be a a lot. 
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

PC Looking for Website Administrator

INT logo 807x256px

We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and friendly people. Additionally, we are a team of skilled artists and dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac.

INT wallpaper600x339

INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.

Please note that all of our current positions are remote work. You will not be required to travel.

For more information about us, follow the links listed below.

INT Official website

Steam Greenlight

IndieDB page

Also follow social media platforms for the latest news regarding our projects.

We are seeking a talented and keen Web Administrator. The Web Admin will perform periodic updates, improve the design of the official website and enhance user experience of online content, including a web comic and blogs.

Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Manage online content for company website.
  2. Enhance existing aesthetics and user experience for web properties.
  3. Work with team leads to institute content calendar for company website.
  4. Help implement strategies to increase website traffic.
  5. Proofread content.
  6. Remain current with emerging web technologies.
  7. Attend weekly remote team meeting.

1. HTML, WordPress, CSS expertise.
  2. SEO basics
  3. Outstanding communication skills.
  4. Ability to complete tasks remotely without supervision.

This is a great opportunity to get into the game development industry. Being an Indie team we do not have the creative restrictions often imposed by publishers or other third parties. We are extremely conscientious of our work and continuously uphold a high level of quality throughout our project.

We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Currently the crowd-funding campaign is scheduled for the year 2018. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.

Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net

Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!

John Shen
HR Lead
Starboard Games LLC