looking to assemble a team for a "Hobby" project

Started by
7 comments, last by Hypersion 6 years, 5 months ago

The project consist of a 2D procedure generated DungeonCrawler game, so far the plan is to make the graphics in a pixelated style just like old SNES games, although if needed this can change sometime into the development, more details will be explained for people interested.

although this is a Hobby Project it doesn't mean that the people who work on it won't be paid for it, but don't expect too much from the get go, you'll be paid a "reasonable" ammount from the get go and once the project turns out good you'll be paid for all the work done.

I'm looking for 4 people:

A Unity developer

A 2D artist

A sound designer

A writer

Even though the game won't be story driven, it should at least have something happening in the background, so the game won't look numb.

If you're interested on it, let me know, 

Advertisement

Are you still looking for a writer?

Hello,

If you still need support in some fields like management, marketing, programming, quest/logic/combat designer/writer send me an e-mail with more details on the project.

E-mail: lego.game.dev@gmail.com

Best regards,

Lego

Sounds great. I have done sfx for a few games, most noteably Jailbreak Island. PM me if you'd like to work together. 

All the best,

Hannah

Hey I’m a musician/SFX artist, sounds intriguing. If interested please pm me.

Need writer?

hey I would be able to do some 2d pixel art if you wanted but not any animation cause I have no experience with animation but i can do pixel art so if you want to contact me add me on discord at Kurupted#1206

If you are still looking for a dev let me know.  I have some ideas on how to make this Dungeon Crawler a bit different.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement