• Advertisement
aldrnari7635

Any free 3d Game creation programs out there?

I would like to make a 3d game that can be exported as a .swf or html5 file. The websites I would like to export my game file only accept those kinds of uploads. Does anyone know of 100% game creating engines out there I can use? Please try to avoid pay-make game creators and game creators that I can upload to thier site. I am looking for completely free ones. Thank you for your time. :D

Advertisement

Unity has an HTML5/WebGL player you could use.

There's a bunch of free javscript game frameworks out there you could use, I'm not up to date on them, but I'm sure google could find you something good.  (Phaser may be a good place to start.)

Unity 3D has awesome options and many different ways to create and develop games. I just started my self learning C sharp. and Unity has been the game engine for me from the start. 

Agree with Alex. I believe that when it comes to free ones, the personal version of Unity5 is the cream of the crop. Asset store, tons of tutorials and classes available, C# is damn good in my opinion, etc. 

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!