• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

LoopWorlds - A logic puzzle game - Create your own levels!

~LoopWorlds~
For iOS and Android

Go loopy for this brain-bending game of puzzles, and create your own levels too!
LoopWorlds is a game where you must collect every 'bite' in a level to complete it, in a very limited number of moves. There is usually only one possible combination which will yield victory in the number of moves given for each level, and it will not be the first one you try, and it is sometimes the last one you would ever think of.

After each stage of levels, a new type of object will be added to the game, including sliding blocks, button-activated walls and portals.

Swipe to move, and the Discoball will keep rolling until it hits something. If you run out of moves, you have lost. If you get stuck in an endless loop, you have lost. If you fall in a pit, or get stuck in a suddenly-activated wall, you have lost. However if you get crushed between two blocks, you will in fact get blown to smithereens. But hey-ho! It's all a bit of fun :):)

Once you have completed at least one level from each stage, you can download and rate levels created by other users, and create your own levels yourself! Potentially endless fun awaits :):)

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loopworlds/id1289419531?
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RobertHendryGames.LoopWorlds
YouTube Trailer: 

" style="border:0px;color:#339900;font-size:12px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;" rel="external">

LWIcon5Done512.png.e0268fda14e33e77102ec6bc3b6cd584.png

59d663cb5f1d1_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhone6sPlus-2017-09-29at17_42_54.thumb.png.ebc77062aea403c9178b9dc9e32d5c5d.png

59d663ffe9a76_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhone6sPlus-2017-09-29at17_43_29.thumb.png.a2919cfea4d2edfc87c7acc4c33f296e.png

59d664058c52c_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhone6sPlus-2017-09-29at17_44_33.thumb.png.35bd048e380a3556e3572f207dd755e8.png

59d664098343b_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhone6sPlus-2017-09-29at17_49_20.thumb.png.cafd98b45fc79a770652698fae94fa2a.png

59d6640b1ad38_SimulatorScreenShot-iPhone6sPlus-2017-09-29at17_50_09.thumb.png.81b150a08f1240cc1af518021413d4c5.png

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By nick1
      Hello,

I have limited programming experience in C++, but have always had a passion for games.  Where do I start?  I have a rough idea of the type of game I want to develop and am ready to commit the time necessary to learn new languages.  Are mobile games too difficult to begin with? Should I begin learning the basics of keyboard controls before attempting touch screens?  I would appreciate any input or advice!
      Thanks!
      Nick1
    • By Strifexxx
      Hi guys, check out our new game about sticks. Feedback welcome!
      Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stickman.destruction.annihilation4
      Youtube:
      Stickman Destruction 4 Annihilation is a sequel to the legendary game of survival, where to make incredible tricks, driving different transport and getting into different crash! The game is made in the best traditions of simulator games with ragdoll physics elements. Make incredible jumps and tricks and destroy the enemy! Your task is make the finish alive or dead!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/577850349043463/
      VK: https://vk.com/club122273704
    • By EddieK
      Hi I am having this problem where I am drawing 4000 squares on screen, using VBO's and IBO's but the framerate on my Huawei P9 is only 24 FPS. Considering it has 8-core CPU and a pretty powerful GPU, I don't think it is not capable of drawing 4000 textured squares at 60FPS.
      I checked the DMMS and found out that most of the time spent was by the put() method of the FloatBuffer, but the strange thing is that if I'm drawing these squares outside of the view frustum, the FPS increases. And I'm not using frustum culling. 
      If you have any ideas what could be causing this, please share them with me. Thank you in advance.
    • By EddieK
      Hi, so I am trying to implement packed VBO's with indexing on OpenGL but I have run across problems. It worked fine when I had separate buffers for vertex positions, colors and texture coordinates. But when I tried to put everything into a single packed buffer, it completely glitched out. Here's the code which I am using:
      this.vertexData.position(0); this.indexData.position(0); int stride = (3 + 4 + 2) * 4; GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[0]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexData.capacity()*4, vertexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); ShaderAttributes attributes = graphicsSystem.getShader().getAttributes(); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(positionAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(positionAttrID, dimensions, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, 0); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(colorAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(colorAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, dimensions * 4); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(texCoordAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(texCoordAttrID, 2, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, (dimensions + 4) * 4); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[3]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, indexData.capacity()*2, indexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glDrawElements(mode, count, GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, 0); The data in vertex buffer is ordered like this:
      Vertex X, vertex Y, vertex Z, Color r, color g, color b, color a, Tex coord x, tex coord z and so on... (And I am pretty certain that the buffer I'm using is in this order)
      This is the version of the code which worked fine:
      this.vertexData.position(0); this.vertexColorData.position(0); this.vertexTexCoordData.position(0); this.indexData.position(0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[0]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexPositionData.capacity()*4, vertexPositionData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); ShaderAttributes attributes = graphicsSystem.getShader().getAttributes(); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(positionAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(positionAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[1]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexColorData.capacity()*4, vertexColorData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(colorAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(colorAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[2]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexTexCoordData.capacity()*4, vertexTexCoordData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(textCoordAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(textCoordAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); */ GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[3]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, indexData.capacity()*2, indexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glDrawElements(mode, count, GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, 0); This is the output of the non working code:

From this picture I can see that some of the vertex positions are good, but for some reason every renderable object from the game has a at least one vertex position of value 0
      Thank in advance,
      Ed
    • By smit patil
      Can I use SFML to create a android app and is it good idea to do so ? I am so confuse right now to choose between SFML and SDL to learn . I liked SFML cause it is more Object oriented but Don't have android support(yet) on the other hand SDL have android support but is C based API.Some post on github tell that it is possible to use SFML in android but my question is that is it good Idea to do so? will app made in SFML C++ perform worse or equal to Java app on android ? I am really noob to Android and Game development.I can Only make some small Android apps using Java on Android and some some Calculator level apps using GTK+ on Linux, So I am pretty noob here. I don't know which to chose SDL or SFML but as My requirement for Android and Linux please also suggest me that should I choose SFML or SDL for learning ?
      Thanks for help in advance
  • Advertisement