Half-Rats

[Revshare] (UE4) Animators Needed to Finish Prototype

We got a problem that needs solving...Our game, "Half-Rats - Man out of Place and Time" needs someone, or several someones who is/are quite familiar with Unreal's suite of animation tools, and the 3D art/animation pipeline. We've got a full, active team, we just need some folks like you to really get things...well, MOVING!

A link to the game's page: http://www.moddb.com/games/half-rats

promo2.thumb.png.7c691b92f9e639a342ecd899713cc0f0.pngPromo1.thumb.png.1fb62b645bd6f57868c2909246a25896.png

59d9ad3618eef_MooreHouse.thumb.jpg.4403091c2af8475e4e421de1c2781484.jpg

Buddy.thumb.png.6342766525f262ff2797ba83e3eb0d3e.png

ColtHP3.thumb.png.d9153520f266491c00b362c871e00ed3.png

Meet the Team!

Kurt "Half-Rats" Nelson - Project Director, Writer, Lead Designer

Cameron - Gameplay Programming

James Perkins - AI Programming

Draylon Polk - Enviornment Artist/Texture Artist

Joe Bolzenius - Enviornment Artist/Texture Artist

Ryan Kohr - Environment Artist/Texture Artist

Vector Baccam - Props Artist

Sergey Karabaev - Weapon Artist

Saurav Sihna - Character Artist

Oliver "Frag" Curtis - Level Designer

Nicholas Welch - HUD Animation

Devan Miller - Resident VA

If you're interested, contact us at heathgames@outlook.com

or get at me here, or on skype...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Eck
      I just saw their courses were knocked down to $10 each and figured I'd share the info here. They have stuff for Unity, Unreal, drawing, business, etc. I haven't used their stuff before, but the previews I looked at seemed pretty good and there is a user review system as well.
      https://www.udemy.com/courses/search/?q=Unity&src=ukw
      - Eck

• By G-Dot
      Hello, everybody. I've made a model and create a skeleton, but there is a problem. I don't know how to rig this piston parts. Should I detach them to separate objects and use "Look At Constrain"? Can i rig this parts using only bones? So I need an advise how to solve this problem. Game Engine witch I'm using is Unreal Engine 4.

• By yjlh1234
      XRay is a gpu renderer for interior rendering. we can edit scene and material in unreal engine3/unreal engine4/unity 3d. and rendering it in xray.
      there are some problem with this render:
      1)how to build a bvh or kd-tree on gpu?
      2)how to accelerate memory reading when  traverse bvh/kd-tree?
      email:yjlh1234@sina.com
      there is a video show interactive rendering.

• By Ben3d
      • Albedo map 1024 px, 
      • Tangent normal map 1024 px, 
      • Specular map 1024 px, 
      • Glossiness map 1024 px.

• Fireplace mesh : 276 tris 
      • Grate : 976 tris

Details here.
    • By TheDerpGamer
      Project Valiant
      About the Game:
      Project Valiant (Name not final) would be a semi open world rpg in a fantasy/steampunk setting. It would be mostly story driven, but with action elements. The dev team would be very open for input, and people would be able to suggest things they’d like to see in the game. The game would be built in Unreal Engine 4, but would have a nice anime-like art style instead of focusing on ultra realistic graphics. I want this to be a community based project, meaning that I want people’s input on what they think should be added.
      A Bit About Me and Other Important Stuff:
      I am a 17 year old modeler and developer from California. I’ve picked up many talents, but I am best at environment and object modeling. I’ve always wanted to make my own game, but never really had the means to do so. 
      This project would be mostly a casual one, but if enough people support it and everything goes well, we will probably become an official project. All game assets and such will be made by the dev team (no buying pre made stuff), and we would give frequent updates on the game’s progress. Instead of branching out and trying to do everything at once, we would focus on specific areas of the game one at a time, give people an update, and see what they think of it before moving on. If enough people support this and help flesh it out, I will make a kickstarter page so we can pay developers.
      We would need environment and object modelers (other than me), character designers, artists, animators, coders, sound designers, and voice actors for a proper team.
      Q & A:
      How can I help right now?
      Suggest some ideas in the discord, and help flesh out the concept. If you have any of the skills mentioned before, and want to help, join our discord (Our Discord) or email me (garret2kool@gmail.com).
      Pay?
      In case you missed the part about this, I’ll say it again:
      This is a more casual project, rather than a professional game right now. If this goes well, I will make an official thread in the proper forum, but consider it a hobby project for now. I do however plan on eventually making it an actual project with paid devs. If enough people support this and we have devs saying that they want to work on it, I will put up a kickstarter page to fund its development.
      Why is it called Project Valiant?
      It was the best name I could think of at the time, it’s not final
      If you want to suggest something, please do so in the discord channel. I highly encourage your input, as I want to know what mechanics people would want in a game like this.
  • Popular Now