• Advertisement

[Revshare] (UE4) Animators Needed to Finish Prototype

We got a problem that needs solving...Our game, "Half-Rats - Man out of Place and Time" needs someone, or several someones who is/are quite familiar with Unreal's suite of animation tools, and the 3D art/animation pipeline. We've got a full, active team, we just need some folks like you to really get things...well, MOVING!

A link to the game's page: http://www.moddb.com/games/half-rats

promo2.thumb.png.7c691b92f9e639a342ecd899713cc0f0.pngPromo1.thumb.png.1fb62b645bd6f57868c2909246a25896.png

59d9ad3618eef_MooreHouse.thumb.jpg.4403091c2af8475e4e421de1c2781484.jpg

Buddy.thumb.png.6342766525f262ff2797ba83e3eb0d3e.png

ColtHP3.thumb.png.d9153520f266491c00b362c871e00ed3.png

Meet the Team!

Kurt "Half-Rats" Nelson - Project Director, Writer, Lead Designer

Cameron - Gameplay Programming

James Perkins - AI Programming

Draylon Polk - Enviornment Artist/Texture Artist

Joe Bolzenius - Enviornment Artist/Texture Artist

Ryan Kohr - Environment Artist/Texture Artist

Vector Baccam - Props Artist

Sergey Karabaev - Weapon Artist

Saurav Sihna - Character Artist

Oliver "Frag" Curtis - Level Designer

Nicholas Welch - HUD Animation

Devan Miller - Resident VA

If you're interested, contact us at heathgames@outlook.com

or get at me here, or on skype...

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By spacerat
      we are looking for someone who can develop a fully automatic [recruiting information removed by moderator - please use jobs section]

• By nihitori
      The Heavy Metal Vol. II pack focuses on powerful heavy metal/hard rock music, perfect for energetic, fast-paced, and challenging action games.

The pack includes 5 original tracks, all available as both full tracks and seamless loops, so that you can very easily use them in your games.

Unity Asset Store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/?stay#!/content/110450
      Unreal Engine Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/heavy-metal-vol-ii

A 15 seconds preview of each main track is available on Soundcloud:

• By chuksphil12
      i am just starting to learn c++ and i  want to know exactly which free engine will be okay for a beginner to make games
    • By Ahrakeen
      PRogrammer needed, for either game maker or unreal.
      Need help putting together a turn based strategic combat system ala disgaea or trouble shooters.
      Also to help with user interface menus and world map

We are putting together a game project over several chapters we got the graphics and design mostly done for the prologue but will need the code to make it work ultimately
    • By i3di
      Heroes & Legend is an epic fantasy role play game that I believe will set new standards in role playing.  Featuring a rich audio score of over 50+ sound tracks.  Currently the game has four on board developers, designers, programmers, and music composers.  I am taking on eight more people that are dedicated.  You may view six of our audio scores in our first audio enticement video here:
      Vimeo:
      YouTube:

Gamedev - Project:
      Gamedev - Blog
      Company Website - Under Construction
      http://www.i3dix.com

Summary:
      We are looking for artists familiar with iClone7, iClone Character Creator 2, Blender, PBR, and the 3D Exchange Pipeline.  We also need some entry level to proficient Unreal 4 Developers who can help in getting World Max - I, our premier procedural world generator out on Unreal 4 market.  This procedural world generator utilizes a 2D Vector Database for SRTM and Natural Earth database importing or creating large worlds smaller or larger than earth with latitude, longitude, Bathymetry and topographical overlay.  I am a 25+ year software engineer in charge of the company and would be considered a 10+ year software engineer.
      Also, I am taking on a couple positions for Java Developers to create our companies premier Content Management System complete with a Web Hosting Module, Project Management Module, Subversion Module, interacting on a Linux System with a LAMP + T setup, subversion repository, who can also manage Network Administration.  Assets are synched via one-drive, projects maintained via private GitHub repositories.  
      Will train applicants, so don't be a cissy, try me, and let's see if you have what it takes to be a partner.
      All potential partners must sign a company NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and Business Agreement via DocuSign.  Profit share on all products is 0.025% of the 10% quarterly budgeted net for payment.  If you think you have what this takes, then I look forward to hearing from you. 
  • Advertisement