I Am Overburdened - a silly roguelike [Steam & itch.io]

Started by
27 comments, last by Spidi 6 years, 5 months ago

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 8:

item__8.png

Blog | Overburdened | KREEP | Memorynth | @blindmessiah777 Magic Item Tech+30% Enhanced GameDev

Advertisement

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 9:

item__9.png

Blog | Overburdened | KREEP | Memorynth | @blindmessiah777 Magic Item Tech+30% Enhanced GameDev

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 10:

item_10.png

The trailer has some footage of this item it in action too ;) .

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 11:

item_11.png

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 12:

item_12.png

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 13:

item_13.png

Only 2 days left till release :)

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 14:

item_14.png

This is the last one :) which also means if all goes well releasing tomorrow ;) !

This is going to be a painful post for me, but I got to do it :( ...

TLDR:
Yesterday I hoped to release on the 23rd, but I had to postpone the release of I Am Overburdened by a little more than a week, to the 2nd of November :( !

The longer version (details/reasons) can be read on my blog:

Targeting the 2nd of November will give me plenty of time to fix remaining issues and prepare for a better launch without an absurd work-schedule. I hope you understand my decision and forgive me for my messed up planning. I thought about continuing the release calendar at least. I prepared the first extra one and if you are interested I will keep posting it ;) .

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 15:

item_15.png&key=7bee6c099429645baff37197

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 16:

item_16.png

Wishlist Release Calendar nr. 17:

item_17.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement