• Advertisement
Anime Motargam

Test My Game

Advertisement

lol...nicely done. I only watched the video but I'd have to say that's an excellent push to get your mechanic out. While watching I kept thinking it would be better(poor word choice) if the environment moved across the screen instead of the avatar to give a sense of what was coming next. Your puzzles are an improvement over the bird version. Some look maddening hard which may do well for replay-ability. Impressive.

Edited by GoliathForge
corrected spelling errors

2 hours ago, GoliathForge said:

lol...nicely done. I only watched the video but I'd have to say that's an excellent push to get your mechanic out. While watching I kept thinking it would be better(poor word choice) if the environment moved across the screen instead of the avatar to give a sense of what was coming next. Your puzzles are an improvement over the bird version. Some look maddening hard which may do well for replay-ability. Impressive.

I really wanna do that, but I only used that editor for 3 hours which is the total time that I spent to make this game. I tried to make the game as you said, but I failed. I'm trying to look for tutorials, but still didn't find good one yet.

Edited by Anime Motargam

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!