• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Storm Neverending Night Foreword

End of the world, or a new beginning? In the middle of the 21st century, a series of catastrophic events led to the death of civilization. It all started with a natural anomaly. The sky over the entire was enveloped by fiery red clouds that burst into flames. And then it was black. The sunlight faded, unable to break through the thick haze that followed. "The eternal night" enveloped the world. Day was dusk, and the nights were incredibly dark and full of fear and chaos. Over time, things got even worse. Those who were in a panic roamed the streets of the night city, and mutations on their bodies began to create terrible deformities. They merged with various objects, animals, and even each other. In an effort to curb the threat, the armed forces of various countries began to launch pinpoint nuclear strike on the largest clusters of mutants in the megacities. Some of monsters were killed, but the radiation has created a new wave of mutations, even more powerful and terrible. Cold, ruins, storm rainfall, mutants and radiation abound in this new world, a world without light.

Download https://falcoware.com/StormNeverendingNightForeword.php

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By GhostarWhite7
      Today again I painted the next drawing. I look at him and I understand that something is wrong in him. Can problems with the prospect or with black and white or with the composition or is everything terrible? help me figure it out, help.. My english is not very well, i'm from russia and i want to draw for game

• By MHG OstryTM
      Hello guys,
      I've released my game for the first time. I'm very excited about it and I hope you'll enjoy the game - Beer Ranger. It's a retro-like puzzle-platfromer which makes you think a lot or die trying. You have a squad of skilled dwarfs with special powers and your goal is tasty beer. There is a lot of traps as well as many solutions how to endure them - it is up to your choice how to complete the level! 
      Link to the project: Project site
      Link to the Steam site with video: Beer Ranger
      Have fun and please write feedback if you feel up to.
      Some screens: 

• By katastrophic88

Hello Everyone!
      I’m now working with Zugalu -- developer of an upcoming SHMUP named Technolites – as Community Manager.
      In Technolites, you’ll take command of a fully customizable ship and dash across the universe to defeat an ancient alien threat. Deploy more than 500 weapons and utility upgrades – fighting by yourself or with a friend. The fate of humanity rests in your hands. We’re currently live on Kickstarter, and we’d love it if you could check out our page! Any feedback is greatly appreciated
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/643340596/technolites-a-story-driven-shoot-em-up-by-zugalu
      Looking forward to seeing all of the great game projects being developed and launching this year!
    • By Manuel Berger
      Hello fellow devs!
      Once again I started working on an 2D adventure game and right now I'm doing the character-movement/animation. I'm not a big math guy and I was happy about my solution, but soon I realized that it's flawed.
      My player has 5 walking-animations, mirrored for the left side: up, upright, right, downright, down. With the atan2 function I get the angle between player and destination. To get an index from 0 to 4, I divide PI by 5 and see how many times it goes into the player-destination angle.

In Pseudo-Code:
      angle = atan2(destination.x - player.x, destination.y - player.y) //swapped y and x to get mirrored angle around the y axis
      index = (int) (angle / (PI / 5));
      PlayAnimation(index); //0 = up, 1 = up_right, 2 = right, 3 = down_right, 4 = down

Besides the fact that when angle is equal to PI it produces an index of 5, this works like a charm. Or at least I thought so at first. When I tested it, I realized that the up and down animation is playing more often than the others, which is pretty logical, since they have double the angle.

What I'm trying to achieve is something like this, but with equal angles, so that up and down has the same range as all other directions.

I can't get my head around it. Any suggestions? Is the whole approach doomed?

Thank you in advance for any input!

• Advertisement