Sign in to follow this  
Tonya

Sydney Game Engine Developers Meetup - October

This month, the Sydney Game Engine Developers Meetup has organised two speakers to talk about Native VR and Scapy. Join fellow developers for a night of engaging talks on Native virtual reality, get some professional insights on Python and meet other brilliant minds in our industry over pizzas and drinks!

The growing community has fantastic people from a vast variety of development background join us in the recent months. The level of engagement and networking is at an all-time high and I really do wish to keep this up.

See you there!

Link to event: 

This month, the Sydney Game Engine Developers Meetup has organised two speakers to talk about Native VR and Scapy. Join fellow developers for a night of engaging talks on Native virtual reality, get some professional insights on Python and meet other brilliant minds in our industry over pizzas and drinks!

The growing community has fantastic people from a vast variety of development background join us in the recent months. The level of engagement and networking is at an all-time high and I really do wish to keep this up.

See you there!

Link to event: https://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Game-Engine-Developers/events/243542793/

View full story

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By CedarThokme
      I wanted to start by sharing some amazing video Making Of, medical environments visual effects
      using 3dsMax and thinkingParticles as can be seen here: cebas vimeopro   

Please let me know 1) is 3dsMax environment compatible with the main game engines : Unreal and Unity? 
      2) Anyone with games that uses medical molecular environments? 
      If you wish to get to know the story, see here: Random42 Feature Exclusive Story
      Also, follow at facebook.com/ScientificVisuals for upcoming tutorial on how to make a blood repair / clotting visual effects
      by Callum Welsh. 

• By khawk
      Oculus CTO John Carmack has posted the latest Public VR Critique: Daedalus, running on the Gear VR. Daedalus is a platformer and exploration game set in a surrealist world. 
      Carmack appears to really enjoy this game, mentioning that at "OC4, one of the VR apps presented for my review session was Daedalus...I played through the first couple training segments on stage, giving some of my common feedback, but what was noteworthy was that I didn't want to quit - I had to make myself stop to get on to the rest of the slate lined up."
      In the critique, Carmack covers Daedalus' gameplay, artistic feel, and the pros/cons of the art style in mobile VR. He also reviews performance on Gear VR:
      Check out the full critique here.

View full story
    • By khawk
      Oculus CTO John Carmack has posted the latest Public VR Critique: Daedalus, running on the Gear VR. Daedalus is a platformer and exploration game set in a surrealist world. 
      Carmack appears to really enjoy this game, mentioning that at "OC4, one of the VR apps presented for my review session was Daedalus...I played through the first couple training segments on stage, giving some of my common feedback, but what was noteworthy was that I didn't want to quit - I had to make myself stop to get on to the rest of the slate lined up."
      In the critique, Carmack covers Daedalus' gameplay, artistic feel, and the pros/cons of the art style in mobile VR. He also reviews performance on Gear VR:
      Check out the full critique here.
    • By RedProjekt
      S.Korea Indie Game
      This video is a real alpha gameplay video.
      LAST HILLS is a work that I am developing with being inspired by horror movies, especially, Conjuring, and Evil Dead.
      LAST HILLS will be a game where you can enjoy high quality, real, and fear in mood that you are in the game. LAST HILLS will become a more realistic horror game through VR.
      Thank you!
      If you want to know more about Last Hills follow us on
      Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Lasthills/
      Twitter : https://twitter.com/LastHillsGame
      Official website : https://www.lasthillsgame.com/

• By Tonya

See you there!
      Link to event: 

See you there!
      Link to event: https://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Game-Engine-Developers/events/243542793/

• Popular Now