Goodbye!

Started by
10 comments, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 1 month ago

I have been a moderator here for about a decade. GDNet is a great community, and being part of the moderation team has been a wonderful experience. But today is, more or less, my last day as a part of that team.

As it does when one gets older, life has increasingly intruded on the time I'd normally spend here. Fortunately all those intrusions have been (and continue to be) good things, but just the same I don't feel like I have the time to really do the job justice, and so I am stepping down. One of the remaining moderators will take over the forum in my place, although I don't know who that will be yet.

Although it's very likely I'll be much less active for the next few months, I am probably not going away forever, and can be reached via private message on the site if needed.

Thanks for everything, it's been great!

Advertisement

Would love for you to still hang around, mod or not, your input is always valuable! Wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours.

Thanks dude, it has been great! Hope to still see you around!

Thanks for all the fish!

Thank you for your service.

Stephen M. Webb
Professional Free Software Developer

I'll miss you babe!

Hopefully some day your schedule will allow for gamedev.net again.

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

44512701-an-illustration-of-a-cartoon-mi

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

Goodbye!

Thank you for all your guidance.  You helped me so much! :)

Sincerely,

Josheir

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement