• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ProfKrauf

Looking for People Wanting to Work in Pico-8

This topic is 367 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I've been struggling for a while to learn how to build and program on my own for about 8 or 9 years now. Going from articles and vid solo has not been working out for me. I struggle, or lose interest, but when I did work with people in the past before I felt like I was retaining the information and actually learning something and making progress. I'm going with what's worked for me so I'm looking for other people who are willing to learn with me or experienced people who are willing to teach. I'm currently trying to learn Pico-8. I've gone through the first four tutorials, but it's been a while since I last went into it. I'll go back to refresh my memory and then we can meet up on Skype, Slack, or Discord to go over these tutorials together. Most of my free time is on the weekends, but I can do weekdays as well but only at night. Eventually, I want to get started on a game. I had a simple platformer in mind. Run, jump, climb. Keeping it simple. If you are interested post in here or send me a PM.

Edited by ProfKrauf

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!