I am sending compressed json data from the UE4 client to a C++ server made with boost.
I am using ZLib to compress and decompress all json but it doesn't work. I am now encoding it in base64 to avoid some issues but that doesn't change a thing.
I currently stopped trying to send the data and I am writing it in a file from the client and trying to read the file and decompress on the server side.
When the server is trying to decompress it I get an error from ZLib : zlib error: iostream error
My question is the following : Did anyone manage to compress and decompress data between a UE4 client and a C++ server ?
I cannot really configure anything on the server side (because boost has its ZLib compressor) and I don't know what is wrong with the decompression.
Any idea ?
Anime Maker is an ultimately simple and but powerfull crossplatform software to create animated cartoons and anime.
Download your favorite anime fanworks (characters, backgrounds) from internet, then open them with Anime Maker to create an Anime from them!
Anime Maker offers shot based timeline management with 27 image layers, simple BONE ANIMATION for moving your heroes, dozens of effect including fire, water, snowfall, fountain, and refraction.
Make your own anime for amatheur or professional movie competitions! Create your own ultimate fanfictions from your favorit anime, impress your friends, create your own anime seasons for televisions, or video sharing sites!
Your career as an anime artist starts today!
Anime Maker offers all the feature that required to create an anime, including the folowing:
- Time-line and shot based video edition with copy/paste/delete abilities
- Support for bmp, jpg, png formats with alpha map, and automatic alpha-map generation
- 27 independent graphics layer to create your movie
- 3 sound channel on the timeline
- Wav and ogg files for audio
- Mouse and touchscreen for input
- AVI video export with antialiasing
- x86 and ARM based computers and mobile phones
- Windows, Linux and Android compatibility
- 8 invididual bones on all layers, with 4 joints each
- Real time motion movement recording for realible animation
- Dozens of fire and particle effects with your own textures
- Layer refraction effects (water waves, etc)
- Anime Maker supports multiple CPU cores for great performance
- Dedicated mouth speak layer management
- More stable than video software usually
- Very small memory footprint, and powersaving
- Ability to morph, move, resize, color, blend your layers in real-time
- WYSIWYG editor: what you see is what you will get on export
- Supports cutting exported video into multiple files
- Tooltips as easy usage guide
- Instant start and quit
- Multimedia cacheing to avoid memory waste
- 16:9 ratio with custom shot sizes optimized for Anime
- Colored and shadowed subtitles