Line Driving (Game Template)

Started by
5 comments, last by trjh2k2 6 years, 6 months ago

Hi everyone!
I have just released a project called Line Driving to the Unity Asset Store.

Line Driving is complete project ready for release for both Mobile and PC. 

It is a game where you have to draw your own road for a car using mouse controls or touch input.

Features:
1.Simple to understand,detailed commented scripts 
2.Well-written documentation 
3.Mobile-ready 
4.Unity Ads implemented 
5.Easy to customize 
and much more… 

Link to the asset: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/101595
Support email: sjovanovic0831@gmail.com

CarGameScreenshot01.png

CarGameScreenshot02.png

CarGameScreenshot03.png

Advertisement

Wait... is this a full game for people to just buy, reskin, and release as their own thing without having to actually make the game?  I mean, if it's a business model that works for you then whatever, but I was under the impression that something that encourages asset flips would be pretty frowned on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit:

Wow, I had never looked at the unity store's "templates" section before.  I had no idea that "complete project templates" was a thing.  So much of the world makes more sense now.

This asset is created for people who recently started using Unity,but want to learn some more advanced stuff.People can learn this techniques and implement them in their own projects in the future.

That's not at all what your description and feature list imply.  Why does a template for learning how to make games need to be "ready for release" and include ad integration?  You features list makes it sound very much like it's targeting asset flippers.  And even if it's not, that's realistically how these are bound to get used anyway, isn't it?

A tutorial is not "we did all the work for you, you just have to customize it".

If you take a look at the "Complete projects" section of the Unity Asset Store,you'll see that most of the projects there are offering similiar features as my project.Complete projects section is created so people can buy projects whom they can later edit,use as a base or simply learn from these projects.

I'm not poking at you in particular, I think *all* of those projects encourage asset flips moreso than education.  Maybe it's a better discussion for another thread, I don't mean to take over your thread with debate about asset flips.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement