• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

The Lost Signal SCP

"Lost Signal" agency investigates paranormal events from all around the world. You are one of the agents who participates in the research of various artifacts. Investigate paranormal activities in this 3D game which has great action and elaborate 3D graphics.

Interesting quests and creepy monsters await you!

Download https://falcoware.com/TheLostSignalSCP.php

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By Matt_Aufderheide
      I have never quite been a master of the d3d9 blend modes.. I know the basic stuff, but have been trying for a while to get a multiply/add blending mode... the best I can figure out is mult2x by setting:
      SetRenderState(D3DRS_DESTBLEND, D3DBLEND_SRCCOLOR);
      SetRenderState(D3DRS_SRCBLEND, D3DBLEND_DESTCOLOR);
      //this isn't quite what I want.. basically I wonder if there is a way to like multiply by any color darker than 0.5 and add by any color lighter than that..? I don't know, maybe this system is too limited...
    • By Ward Correll
      I include the source code from what I am playing with. It's an exercise from Frank Luna's DirectX 12 book about rendering a skull from a text file. I get a stack overflow error and the program quits. I don't know where I went wrong it's messy programming on the parts I added but maybe one of you masterminds can tell me where I went wrong.
      Chapter_7_Drawing_in_Direct3D_Part_II.zip
    • By 3dmodelerguy
      So I am building a turn based rogue-like (think CDDA). The game is going to have a very large map (up to 1000's x 1000's) however to alleviate most of that I obviously can't render everything so there will just be render a certain radius around the player and just load in and out data as the player moves.
      The next major system I am prototyping is making interactive tiles destructible and pretty much everything will be destructible besides basic landscape (cars, doors, windows, structures, etc. will be destructible)
      While I am only rendering a certain amount of tiles around the player, I want to keep the amount of colliders active at one time to be as small as possible for performance and currently the tilemap tool I use automatically merges colliders together.
      So instead of creating a separate colliders for each of these tiles and having the destructible behavior tied to that object (which my tilemap tool would allow me to do) I was thinking that I would store an array of all the X and Y locations for the interactive tilemap layer and let the tilemap manage the colliders. 
      Then when I hit a collider on the interactive tilemap layer, instead of of getting the behavior for how to deal with the destruction for that tile from that game object, I would pull it from the array I mentioned earlier based on the tile I attempt to interact with which I already have.
      Does this sound like a good approach? Any other recommendations would be welcomed.
    • By Katie Byrne
      F.OB: Forward Operating Base is a military themed base building and resource management game.

I am currently about 6 weeks into development. still implementing core game mechanics. The game is playable in a basic sense right now but there are no objectives or missions or anything motivating really lol. 

I have been inspired by games such as prison architect and rimworld. both in visual style and general gameplay ideas. Here is a quick 2 minute video i put together that hopefully communicates the general feel of the game and what gameplay is like. Any feedback or criticism is welcome

I have been keeping a development diary on my youtube channel and i hope to have more developments on this project very soon. 

• By regnar
      Hi!
      I've been trying to implement simple virtual globe rendering system using "3D Engine Design for Virtual Globes" book as a reference.  What I do is I use 6 planes to form a cube, send it to GPU and use vertex shader to form a sphere and add random noise to simulate surface of the planet. The problem is how do I do CPU work on the vertex data from now on - how do I get world space coordinates of a terrain patch to perform LOD techniques, how do I do camera-terrain collision detection etc. ?
  • Advertisement