• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Ricardo3Ddev
      Hi guys!
      This is a independent game being produced by me and my brother. We’ve been working on it for about 6 months and we’ve already done a good part of the game. We hope to finalize and make it available on Steam by the end of this year.
      We are using Blender 3D and Gimp software for production.

About the Game: Dongo Adventure will be a 3D platform style game, where the main character (Dongo) is a mouse that ventures through various scenarios (sewers, culverts, streets, electric grid, etc.) and faces several enemies along the way (cockroaches, mosquitoes, spiders, toxic gases, electrical wires, etc.). He carries a basket / backpack with cheeses that he uses to throw and defend himself from enemies, as well as being able to push objects that helps him to overcome obstacles. The ultimate goal will be a surprise!

Now we are developing new scenarios and enemies. We hope to publish news soon...
      Game page on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/811450/Dongo_Adventure/ - (Teaser UPDATED)
      Dongo Adventure - Indie Game Project (First Teaser) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2nmxtkE0xk

Thanks for following the project!
    • By Ty Typhoon
      So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

[recruitment wording deleted by moderator]

And yes, this is no recruitment post.
      [recruitment wording deleted by moderator]]

Also discord:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898
    • By Epicghost 505
      Hello,
      We are looking for people to be apart of a team, to help create a horror game we are looking for 3d modelers, coders, artist, animators, fx artist, level designers, and audio design, there will be a payment plan once release of game                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              if your interested come join our discord                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         We hope to see you there
      https://discord.gg/6rcc6xr
      -Epicghost505
    • By wobbegong_
      I am taking an absolute beginner's game development course and we have just finished game jams in small groups. Our current assignment is to get feedback from people working in any aspect of game development. I would very much appreciate any feedback! The game is up on itchi.io (sound warning) https://wobbegong.itch.io/zombie-shooter It's essentially a very basic PvE.
      I also have some things I'm wondering about, but you don't necessarily have to answer these. 
      1. Do you have any tips on working with physics? My group wrestled a bit with Rigidbody physics not totally working the way we wanted to -- jumping ended up kind of floaty and inclines seem to mess up movement. Alternatively... how can I build terrains with depth that won't result in wonky physics?
      2. How can I keep up the level of challenge in an interesting way as the player progresses through the waves?
      3. What are some of your personal guidelines for creating title screens?
      Thank you very much in advance!
    • By ethancodes
      I'm having a weird issue with detecting a collision. I've tried everything I could find online but nothing seems to work. I have a brick object. It has a 2D Collider attached and I have also attached a 2D Rigidbody on it. I also have an EndScreen 2D Collider. The EndScreen 2D collider is tagged with "EndScreen". I am trying to detect when a brick collides with the end screen collider and simply print "game over" in the console. 
      This is my current code for this part of the program, it is attached to the bricks:
      void OnCollisionEnter (Collision2D collision) { if (collision.gameObject.tag == "EndScreen") { Debug.Log("Game over"); } } Several things have happened depending on the set up. If I have the rigidbody 2D set as static, my ball object can still collide with the bricks, but I get no Log message. If I set it to Kinematic or Dynamic, I get absolutely no interaction between the ball and the bricks, and nothing when the bricks pass through the collider. I have tried to set the collider to a trigger and use OnTriggerEnter2D, no change. I have tried to put the rigidbody on the EndScreen object and tried to set it's body type to all 3 settings, no change. The only thing I can think of that I have not done is put the script on the EndScreen object and switch the tag to the bricks. The reason I have not done this is because I will have several types of bricks, some of which will have different tags. 

Please tell me somebody can see what I'm doing wrong here, because I'm losing my mind over something I feel should be ridiculously simple. Thanks.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Team] LM Team - Mega Man Y+1 [Seeking Unity C# Programmer(s)]

hYtP8cW.png

I'm the co-director of LM Team, a 7-member team currently constructing a fangame based upon the Mega Man series. We've been working for about 2 years now, and both of our current programmers are busy for the next 6 months or so. Because of this, we're currently looking for a programmer (or more) to take care of gameplay and animation programming. We already have a base system in place that may optionally be built upon. This will be a hobby project to invest your free time in, not a gamedev gig.

We're currently about 67% done with the OST, 75% done with the design work, and 33% done with the graphical work. As such, the specifications of what we need should remain pretty stagnant from now on.

Here's some links of our team's work, to give you an idea of what we're currently capable of achieving:

Actual Y+1 Stuff:

- Current public playlist of music
-

" rel="external">Old footage of the first boss of the game, since been altered slightly based on feedback
- Mockups

m9m (director, composer):

-

" rel="external">Grand Dad Reboot - Ominous Cavern
-
" rel="external">Lands of Onlup
-
" rel="external">Mega Man Revolution Remix - Wily 2

MrKyurem (co-director, main designer, me):

-

" rel="external">Boil Man - 10th place in Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 Contest

NaOH (programmer [not programmer who is currently working on the engine]):

- Programmer for Make a Good Mega Man Level 2 Contest's release game (did co-op mode and leaderboard functionality)
- 15 years of programming experience
- Castlevania 3 controls romhack
- GML code beautifier
- Beat-Em-Up engine

Alm (artist):
- Cutscene for a personal project
- Tileset for Boil Man's stage in MaGMML2
- Concept sprite

Valo (artist):

- Jungle Man tileset in Mega Man SD
- Boxart for Mega Man SD
- Wily sprite

Karakato (artist):

- Robot Masters in BCA
- Idol Woman
- Stage Select for separate project

Deathro (composer):

-

" rel="external">Through the Eye of a Prism - 2nd place in Famicompo 2015's Original category
-
" rel="external">Mega Man SFR - Wily 2
-
" rel="external">Geno Force - Silent Breeze

Contact

If you're interested in joining, I'd recommend signing up to Discord, as we almost exclusively communicate through this.

Discord Tags:
MrKyurem#8741
m9m#1104

Email:
LMTeam.Y1@gmail.com

Advertisement