Ask feedback about my idea

Started by
5 comments, last by jbadams 6 years, 5 months ago

I planned to make a game like star citizen. In this game player can travel through the space ,explore the planets, Hunt the different creatures, drive the space ship, explore different regions in universe, destroy the space stations and also player can go anywhere in the universe and meet aliens and so on

Did you like this idea?

Please give me reply so that I can easily understand what you want.

???????????????

Advertisement

Kind of hard to say anything... Lots of people like space exploration games, so sure, it's a workable concept. I suggest you spend some time defining the mechanics of your game if you want to get any good feedback.

Thanks for your support avalander.

What's the rationale behind the hunting aspect? Why do the creatures have to be hunted? Is that a game goal, or a optional quest? Are creature pelts and horns and teeth a commodity? Are heads wall decorations?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

9 hours ago, Tom Sloper said:

What's the rationale behind the hunting aspect? Why do the creatures have to be hunted? Is that a game goal, or a optional quest? Are creature pelts and horns and teeth a commodity? Are heads wall decorations?

In this game character was a criminal. So he will hunt the creatures and sell them to the illegal companies to gain more EXP that will help him to unlock the abilities and upgrade the skills. It is not a game mission, It is a side mission

I hope you're thinking of a much smaller scale than Star Citizen? You're aiming to make something similar to a game that has had millions in funding, had a massive team of professional developers , and has been in development for over six years with no release date in sight.

It would be advisable to work on something of a smaller scale.

Other than that, your idea is lacking in detail - it's very broad, with no real specifics.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement