• Advertisement
Roxinshigamiki

Getting together a team!

Hiya! I'm getting together a team to pursue game creation, we'll do both 2D and 3D games, more than likely a multitude of different genres of games, and hopefully have a great time doing it. I don't require you have much experience, just enough that you think you can fill the position you're contacting me about. I have plenty of ideas for games that I'd love your help with, and am completely open to fulfilling your game ideas as well if you have any you've wanted to do. The positions I'm looking to fill are as follows:

• 2D Animator
  • 3D Animator
  • Concept Artist
  • Level Designer
  • Sound Designer
  • Programmer
  • Producer
  • Writer

Edit: For concept art at least, I would like an example of what you're capable of so I know what to expect.

If you don't fall under any of these categories listed, but still think you might be able to help, don't be afraid to send a message describing what it is you could help with that I might have left out.

If you're inquiring about any position, or a non-listed one, just include in a message to me whether you've had experience on a team before, what position you're looking to be on the team, and whether or not you have any ideas for games that you might want to pursue (You do not need to tell the idea, just whether you have one.)

I want to get a team together to make games that are fun, and have a bit of fun while making them too, if this sounds like something you want to be apart of please do not hesitate to message me.

Edited by Roxinshigamiki
Adding necessary info

Advertisement

Are you looking to pay people or is it all self funded or just for fun? It does sound great! I'm doing writing in school and want to write games and other stuff, but hmm....I don't know if I have time to add to this with my own game story I'm developing. 

Do you have anyone yet?

11 minutes ago, Matthew Birdzell said:

Are you looking to pay people or is it all self funded or just for fun? It does sound great! I'm doing writing in school and want to write games and other stuff, but hmm....I don't know if I have time to add to this with my own game story I'm developing. 

Do you have anyone yet?

It is not paid, it is for fun, although if the team is satisfied enough with the game we might put it on steam or something along those lines for a small price-tag and make a small amount off that to put towards a future project. Currently I have One 3D Animator, and a Level designer. I myself am writing and doing game design. If you wish to discuss this further, please send me a message with the details I mentioned^^.

Hey! Unity Programmer here.

I am in no way a professional and im still learning and watching tutorials to become better. But i think i will be able to do it with time.

If you manage to put together a team i would be more than willing to join.

1 hour ago, DaKingZ said:

Hey! Unity Programmer here.

I am in no way a professional and im still learning and watching tutorials to become better. But i think i will be able to do it with time.

If you manage to put together a team i would be more than willing to join.

Please send me a message and tell me specifically what kind of programming you do and the rest of the stuff I listed, thanks^^

I'm a musician/composer and finishing my studies as a sound technician. I'm looking for some experience. You can listen three tracks I uploaded recently this year here: http://bit.ly/FunesYoutube. These are only arrangements, not composed by me, but if you are interested, contact me so I can show you some of my personal compositions.

Mail: davidgfunes@gmail.com

Instagram: eldavifu

Edited by Funes

On 10/23/2017 at 1:46 PM, Roxinshigamiki said:

I would like an example of what you're capable of so I know what to expect.

Cool. What are you bringing to the team?

1 minute ago, lonewolff said:

Cool. What are you bringing to the team?

Not sure if this is snark or not, but I'll answer nonetheless. I'm doing game design and writing, both of which I've had some experience with in one way or another. I've been writing stories and books that have gone over well locally-speaking (never wanted to bother with publishing and whatnot) and I've got about 8-ish years of beta testing. Plus quite a few gaming-related connections if we ever decide to do this as more than just a hobby, one of which has already confirmed with me that we'd get backing if any of our projects do remotely well.

Just now, Roxinshigamiki said:

Not sure if this is snark or not, but I'll answer nonetheless.

Not at all. But, as you can imagine, we see a huge amount of 'ideas guys' wanting to lead a team.

I have joined a few teams in the past where the lead has disbanded a few hours later as they didn't know what they are getting themselves in to.