• Advertisement
rXpSwiss

Serious programmer looking for a team (Unity, UE4, OpenGL)

This topic is 384 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello,

I am looking for a team to stop developing project alone and start doing bigger things.  I would like a team that is organized and serious even of it is just a hobby. I don't want a project to be dropped every week and the team to disband after 2 months. Even though it is a hobby the quality and complexity of the game should be on par with a game that would be released on a major platform.

I have experience with UE4, Unity and making my own engine with OpenGL. I prefer UE4 for 3D and Unity for 2D but I am willing to work with both.
Every one of the games I worked on (personal project) involve multiplayer and netcode, I used what UE4 provided but for unity I used Forge Remastered which gave me a bigger control on how to optimize everything.
I play several instruments, know about game design and am able to do small modeling task but I am before everything a programmer.

I play mostly competitive fighting games these days (SFV, MvCi, GG, T7) but before I started getting serious into these types of games it was mostly FPS (CS1.6, UT2k4, Quake 3) and Dota-like. As you can see I love competitive multiplayer games but I play solo games too. I have a preference for darker theme games(F.E.A.R, HL, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, Last of Us, SH2, RE7) even though I play everything offering me a challenge or some peace (Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon, Zelda etc).

I do have several ideas for games with a very clear direction gameplay, marketing and art but I am not looking for a team to work on my ideas, I just have them if needed.

Feel free to ask questions here or PM me if you prefer.

Best regards,

rXp

Edited by rXpSwiss

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!