• Advertisement
balthatrix

[Pixel Artist Wanted] Want to help us finish our 2d Tactics RPG?

Hey All,

My name's Jeron.  I'm a programmer of 5 years, and work a full-time job doing web/game development.  On the side, I've been working on a cool 2d retro-style tactical RPG with a small team, and we need to find another pixel artist, especially one who likes to create environments.  The game is built on Open Gaming Content.  That means it uses a lot of the similar rules as D&D games.  Here's a screenshot of a combat situation:

59efbf661621b_ScreenShot2017-10-22at2_33_30PM.png.4f3bae773a2a970d05edf3e35b172972.png

Here's a channel where you can see some dev updates I did along with some gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHLYqU1aAfzXn71mfFwtYw

The game's core mechanics have already been implemented.  Here are a few to give you an idea:

-Modular character/equipment animation system (what you see is what you have equipped)

-Combat basics

-Terrain FX

-Stealth/Vision

-Level-Up/Multi-Classing/exp. system

-Various UI's, like action bar, combat log, inventory window, battle cue

-Hotseat multiplayer/Skirmish

-Tutorial system

-Overmap for in-between combat situations

-Spellcasting system

Please reply if you'd be interested in learning more about joining the team as a talented pixel artist!

Advertisement