willsavino

Composer looking for feedback

Hi all,

I'm a composer in Michigan looking to break into the games industry. I have a masters in composition and have been recording and producing my own work for about 12 years. I would love some feedback on my video game reel. I think the compositions are good, I'm just worried they might not be "video game-y" enough?

Here's my demo reel.

Thank!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Djinotan
      Hello, my name is Dmitry and I am composeur and sound designer. I am new on this forum, but I write music for 4 years.
      Mail - motorindmitry87@gmail.com
      Skype - Djino1208
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004161284063
      All my music you can find here -
      Intro for A.S.H. indie game - 

A.S.H. Gamplay - 
    • By suliman
      Hi!
      My game is coming along nicely and I would love some feedback.
      You play as one (or two in co-op) survivor that must travel the land and survive the infected hordes, looners and bandits. You stop in locations but are always pressed as the hordes will start pouring in. Collect resources (food, fuel, medical supplies and ammo) and weapons and head for the goal!
      Tips
      Always quickly switch to a melee weapon if running out of ammo Loot everything if you have time to loot, including cartrunks Choose locations that have the loot you need (such as gas station for fuel) Try to avoid running out of fuel or having your car break down. Walking is dangerous! Download (50 MB, works with windows only, you DON'T need dropbox to download):
      Damnation road (beta 2)

• By CpawsMusic
      Hey there! My name is Cpaws and I compose music, sound effects and overall sound design for video games and film. I'm looking to work on a horror game mainly for fun and as an addition to my portfolio. I've used Unity & Wwise before for audio implementation.
      If you're interested in working together, don't hesitate to contact me at cpawsmusic@gmail.com
      Here's a few demo reels of my past projects: 
      Here's some snippets of some quick game music I've composed: https://soundcloud.com/cpawsmusic/sets/cpaws-video-game-film-music
      Here's my portfolio/website: https://CpawsMusic.com/
      E-mail: cpawsmusic@gmail.com
    • By nihitori
      Hello everyone!

I'm one of the creators of the Colossal Game Music Collection and, as we now approach the end of the first year in which the collection has been released, we are currently planning our first major update to it...  As such, we thought it would be cool to ask you guys first about what sort of music content indie devs are most looking for and what they think it's currently missing on the asset markets. We would truly appreciate your opinions on this, as it would be crucial to improve the quality and usability of our collection. Here it goes:

- Our first question is in regards to the type of music currently available to indie devs (for example "Action", "Horror", "Fantasy"...) and not just in regards to the game genre, but also to the type of instrumentation / production (for example "Electronic", "Orchestral", "Ambient"...). What type of game music asset types are you most in need these days and feel like they're lacking on the marketplaces?

- The second question is in regards to how the music itself is presented in the asset packs. For instance, we have been making 5 original tracks per pack available on the collection, available as both full tracks and seamless loops (sometimes with also smaller / longer versions available, as well as multiple small loops). Do you think this is the best approach? Or would you prefer the music to be presented in any other way?

Any other information you can give is also very much welcomed.
      Cheers!
    • By LollipopGlock
      Hello, I'm Lollipop.
      I have hobby project it is in very beginning phases. I'm looking for people to come in see my ideas and add input, nicely and respectfully poke holes in everything and even contribute if they desire. It's all concept, ideas, some story line, concept features,  some characters. It is original creative fantasy with hopes of being open world, mmo-rpg.

Thank you and be kind
  • Popular Now