• Advertisement
DarthDepressed

Newbie looking to form a team for new game project to learn.

Hey guys and girls, I've very recently started out in learning to code,  and very new to the game development field. I would like to form a group of 4-6 people to help me learn about game development aswell as making a few games and learning yourself. Start with some basic 2d games then work our way up over time :)

Need coder, writer, artist, sound....well if we get one of each Dev types would be great for us all to learn about each others area of expertise. I do abit of writing and coding myself in my spare time.

Ive got a few game ideas I'd love to try out

if anyone's interested drop me a message here or an email.... smilierob@googlemail.com

Advertisement

Programmer here.

I don't have any real experience but i've programmed for a while now and has already learnt the basics and started with a bit more "advanced" stuff. If it's all good i would like to join if you could please give me a bit more information about the project we're making.

Do you have a Discord server where we can talk?

And some wuick questions.

- Who is gonna lead the development?

- How many is in the team?

- What sort of game are we going to make? FPS, RPG etc...

Well I was thinking of a group between 4-6 people,  so we could all learn together and from each other. As for who'd be leading, I was thinking me, but to be honest if someone else knows or has the experience then they would I guess lol.

The sort of game we end up making would be a group topic....I myself am a massive RPG fan so I'd love to develop something like a Zelda style or final fantasy style game, I've got a few ideas I'm rattling around in my head about a few other genres(2d platform/FPS/strategy)

I'm still new to programming and game Dev so it's going to be big learning curve.

Well i would gladly join.

Could you setup a Discord server where the team can communicate? and give me your username?

I couldn't find you. Are you sure you typed the correct username/ID?

Edited by DaKingZ

Im a 2d/3d artist. Did a few months in fullsail university and I work a bit with maya. I'd be interested in joining. I have been trying to sharpen my modelling skills and learn code at the same time because I have a game idea, but I'll happily join.