New team looking for talent, especially artists

Started by
0 comments, last by CrimsonGhost 6 years, 5 months ago

Hello everyone.

We are looking for a couple of individuals to join our newly formed team. The plan is simply to create a basic 3d game together as a learning experience, if the game ever becomes anything more then that's an amazing thing but for the moment the idea is to learn new things and have fun while doing it. I'm not going to lie to you, we are far from being professional game developers but we are interested in seeing what we can accomplish. It's not only about the skills you have, we want to find people who are laid back but still serious, willing to learn and most of all: fun to work with!

About the project:

Currently we have an initial design document for a 3d, 3rd person turn-based action game with some RPG elements. We can chat about the details, of course we have a more detailed plan in place but for me it's important that those who join the project at the start get a real say in what the project will look like. We are all doing this for fun, so it's important that you get to decide what the game will be like.
Unreal engine - hacknplan for management - discord for comms.

The plan is not to recruit for every single possible position right now, but rather to first build a core group of guys and get the project going.

Who we are looking for right now:

Artists: I'd love to bump into someone who has the ambition and skills to take the role of lead artist. But that's not mandatory, I'd also love to hear from people who are interested in doing 3d models and/or concept art.
Writer: Get in touch and we can talk about the details.

Coder: We already have a korean ninja here but more talent is welcome.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please send me a private message with a few details about yourself and your previous experience. Let's have a chat and see if we can create something wonderful. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement