Swordbreaker in Action

0ab610c26d1d.jpg

Adventurer took a paper bundle out of his coat. It was the very same map that the man in the tavern gave him. That map depicted a castle and marked a path to the treasury hidden behind its walls. They say this treasury contains lots of jewelry and gold, but the most valuable of them is one diamond. They say this is the biggest diamond in Dorgan, and maybe even in the whole world! Someone even said that you can buy a small castle for this precious stone, and live happily ever after until the end of your days for the rest of the money. All these talks and tales let our hero to the mysterious castle. Do you want to know who is this adventurer? His name is Swordbreaker!

The game will tell you about the Swordbreaker’s blood-drenched enigmatic adventures in a mysterious castle. Our hero has to go through many trials before he possibly could find what has led him to the castle — treasures!

Swordbreaker in Action (working title) is a remake of the original Swordbreaker the Game. It is full 3D action-adventure with RPG elements. The action is based on the previous game plot, but the main focus now is on fighting hordes of enemies, exploring the locations, and solving puzzles.

Game features:
 Dynamic battles behind the walls of an ancient castle.
• Many different locations, both inside and outside the castle.
• Character progression system.
• Different kinds of weapons, armor and magic.
• Dynamic change of music depending on the hero's karma.

Team: DuCats Games
Platform: PC
Engine: Unity3D

We may be a young team but a very active one, as we crave for bringing the high-quality product to you! The game will be on sale on Steam after the release.
We already have a project on Steam called “Swordbreaker The Game”. The new project is a more advanced remake version of it. And yes, you got it right — you’ll be able to break swords with the swordbreaker!
We’d also like to say that our game isn’t set in a classic Middle Ages fantasy world. It’s more of a mix due to modern elements and a good amount of humor (those who played the first game get the point)

It also goes for the game music score — fantasy motives intertwined with modern ones and it becomes more dynamic during battles. The music also depends on the prevailing character’s karma.
At the moment, the battle system in the game is at its very early stage and we work on its major improvement. We’ll add new strikes and other elements to make battles more dynamic.
31a54326f161.jpg
c80e2032a9a5.jpg
ab0b8f4e6690.jpg
8abba1d8901f.jpg

Armors and enemys

47d97a7fd0c4.jpg
d0172f74d136.jpg
5e8c6a9deaab.jpg
470d646b9a74.jpg
af6a5496b0ab.jpg
05ec71f9b255.jpg
7fad597b3930.jpg

Edited by ducats-games

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By mister345
      Hi, I'm building a game engine using DirectX11 in c++.
      I need a basic physics engine to handle collisions and motion, and no time to write my own.
      What is the easiest solution for this? Bullet and PhysX both seem too complicated and would still require writing my own wrapper classes, it seems. 
      I found this thing called PAL - physics abstraction layer that can support bullet, physx, etc, but it's so old and no info on how to download or install it.
      The simpler the better. Please let me know, thanks!
    • By DaddyEso
      Hello there, I am a former player in the small, but dedicated community for the long dead MMO game Wind Slayer.

I have been looking to play the game for 7 years, and just assumed that someone else would come along and create a private server. Since I've been waiting about 4 years since the last time I heard any discussion about a private server, I figured I'd have to do this myself.

I have all of the game's files, I am looking for a team who would be willing to develop a private server. Already checked on the status of the game's IP and the developer (Hamelin) is a dead company, also; none of the former publishers (Outspark, and Ignited) exist either. So copyright concerns won't be an issue since the game isn't owned by any companies as of today.

Link to the game's files for anyone who's interested: http://download.cnet.com/Windslayer/3000-7540_4-10857324.html

(@Mods, I accidentally posted this before in the wrong section. Which is the reason for the double post.
      My apologies)

• By Sri Harsha
      Hi,

I have a triangle,oriented in a 3D Plane i.e. I have my vertices as (x1,y1,z1) ; (x2,y2,z2) and (x3,y3,z3)
      I am trying to convert this triangular facet to voxelised model i.e.
      Along each edge,I am applying Bresenhams 3D Line algorithm and generating intermediate points.After generating intermediate points, I want to fill the inside region.
      I have been searching for some algorithm like flood filling,but did not find anything relevant till now.
      I would be really glad,if some one can provide an algorithm for achieving this.
      I basically have a List of tuple for storing all the (x,y,z) data created along the edges.(generated using Brsenhams 3D Line algorithm).
      Now,I want an algorithm,which creates cubes in the inside region.
    • By Apollo Cabrera
      Yasss!!! My first Unity3d game is on the App Store and Google Play.
      Download please! About 30 minutes to get through 5 missions.
      Let me know what you guys think.
      Thanks a bunch
      Bleeping Bots MacOsx Demo Cut.mp4
    • By TheZeph
      I've been doing some digging and come to the conclusion that I'm not really qualified to identify a game engine for my project alone so I came here asking for some advice.
      My game idea involves movement inside a sphere where you always have your feet on the ground (the "walls" of the sphere), basically an inverted planet. It's supposed to be multiplayer so it's not just you moving in the world. When you jump, gravity (or force etc) pulls your character towards where it jumped from and the character model should have its feet pointing that way.
      I'm really new to this and my own conclusion is that it messes with core functionality of Unreal Engine 4 which makes it really hard for me as a beginner to wrap my head around. It comes with practice but It's hard for me to come to a fair conclusion on what engine to use based on my knowledge. Therefore I'm asking for some guidance. I have most experience with the Unreal Engine.
      What engine would you recommend?
      Is the game idea with being inside a sphere difficult to do in general? Do you have any tips?
      I'm kinda lost at the moment so thank you for the help!

• Popular Now