The Ponies (C# Programmers, 3D Modelers and Animators Wanted)

Started by
1 comment, last by aeast667 6 years, 4 months ago

For around a year now, I and a small team have been working on a project called The Ponies, aiming to create a original Sims game clone but instead with the design of MLP (neither are affiliated). This project is legal because we won't be including any main show characters, and all code is 100% original, and is intended to be a parody game. However, we are looking for more C# programmers who can work with Unity, 3D modelers and animators. For those who aren't familiar with the Sims games and would like to know more about what this project is, it's basically a life simulation game where you can create controllable characters and are not limited to one. You also have the ability to build homes that those characters can live in and even build the public places they visit. 

If you are interested in joining this project, you can email me at aeast667@gmail.com or join our discord server here. For any further project updates and information, you can visit our website at https://theponies.org. We recently moved to this new website, so there are not many posts on the home page at the moment. Please note this is an unpaid project, happy to take volunteers.

PoniesLogoGH.png

Advertisement

We've made a lot of progress in the past months, so I thought I would go ahead and share it here as more of a look into the project. Firstly, we now have a basic terrain system which will be used for the game’s lots, which we soon plan to have customizable. Secondly, we've been working on piecing together the UI which overall is still WIP, but some other parts of it have been completed. We're looking for devs again (quite a common occurrence), which primarily include C# programmers, 3D modelers and 3D animators. Please read the above post to find out where to contact us about joining the project.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement