• Advertisement
Hypersion

Programmer looking for hobby project. I like action or strategy games.

Hi!  I'm looking to job a hobby project.  i have 5 years professional experience programming in C++ and C#.  I like to play strategy or action games.

Here some games I've work on in the past with C# and XNA.

Edited by Hypersion

Advertisement

Hi, 

I am passionate and looking to make it big in the gaming industry. I like writing stories for games i  my free time. Have a couple of stories up my sleeves. However, I do not have background or knowledge of programming. Would love to know if you are interested? 

This is not a job exactly and I wont be able to pay any money for your time and effort. If we do make any money it will be shared equally.

If you're interested in my little pony by any chance, as well as the sims, I and a small team are working on a game called The Ponies, which pretty much crosses over those two things. The game would include some strategy elements (not a whole lot, but Sims games generally have some of that in them). This of course is a hobby project, and you can visit it's website here: https://theponies.org. There is also a link to a contact form there if you would like to join the project.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:25 AM, Afambus said:

hey

if your still looking for a team that is active that is into making games look nor further join this discord https://discord.gg/kNnQWZu

can I also? im definitely looking to work on some hobby projects with a team and get more experience on team based development.