• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Swatchoos

Hi Guys,
      We would like to present our new panel: Swatchoos, the most advanced swatch panel for Adobe Photoshop CC with lots of features and improvements like:
      - Group Creation and Management
      - Swatch and Group Reordering
      - Change brightness and darkness of any color
      - Sort Swatches by Luminosity or HUE
      - Fill any Shape/Text/Bitmap layer
      - Generate Swatches from bitmaps and .psd layers
      - Customisable the look of your color
      - Import .aco or bitmaps
      - Share your swatch palettes with others
      - Auto color naming
      and much much more.

You can try it for free so go to www.swatchoos.com and test it out!
      SWATCHOOS_3dtotal_movie.mp4
    • By drago28
      I'm using construct 2 physics I have a working bike with everything setup and I'm able to do frontflip and backflip by adding angular velocity to the bike
      I want to increase score/ add points and display the "backflip / frontflip" text when the bike does it.
      so please help me I want to know the logic and how it's done.
      p.s. example about construct 2 is not necessary, just explain me how other games do it or anything else you have to share
      Thanks,
      Drago
    • By otgs17
      You have 12 hours to search for supplies, transportation or you can continue your journey.
      But as soon as night falls, you must find shelter, turn it into a fortress to stand against the hordes of monsters.
      Equip soldiers, use bonuses and do not forget to follow the energy level of your fighters. 
      In battle be useful to your transport, it would be nice to find a tank.
      Every day the number of monsters to get more, they mutate into stronger and more dangerous forms.
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otgs.FortTD&hl=en
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fortress-td/id1367094965?mt=8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkXPikiRqc

• By Masson
      Name: Dodging Dots
      Category: Arcade/Casual
      Description:
      Come up with your own strategy. Collect myriads of dots and maneuver from the coming blocks. Beware! There gonna be lots of them!
      The minimalistic world will captivate you for a long time. Try out!
      Features:
      Use upgrades to improve your game experience 🎮 Increase the velocity 🏄 of the dots to avoid the avalanche of blocks. Or you can increase the number of falling boosters to break 💥 through it, the choice is yours! Nice color shades that change throughout the game Ongoing game. Original soundtrack 🎧 Integration with Google Play Games Compete with other players 🏆 18 achievements to warm up your interest 🔥 Simple control, play with one finger Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovin.blocks.delicate.survive.gameplay

Feel free to leave comments. We really interested in improving this product and appreciate your support.
    • By Ty Typhoon
      I like to build my A - Team now.

I need loyal people who can trust and believe in a dream.
      If you got time and no need for direct pay please contact me now.

We cant pay now, you will recieve a lifetime percentage if the released game will give earnings. 
      If I get the best people together for a team, everything should be possible.

What i need:
      - Programmer c++
      - Unity / Unreal - we must check whats possible, please share your experience with me.
      - Sculpter, 3D Artist
      - Animator
      - Marketing / Promotion 

What i do:
      - Studio Owner
      - Director
      - Recruit exactly you
      - Sounddesign
      - Main theme composing
      - Vocals
      - Game design
      - Gun, swords, shields and weapon design
      - Character, plants and animal design

Please dont ask about the Name of the Game, about Designs or Screenshots.
      The game will be defintitly affected about our and your skills if you join the team.

Planned for the big Game:
      - 1st person shooter
      - online multiplayer
      - character manipulation
      - complete big open world with like lifetime actions and reactions
      - gunstore with many items to buy
      - many upgrades for players
      - specials like mini games

So if you are interested in joining a team with a nearly complete game idea, contact me now and tell me what you can do.

discord:
      joerg federmann composing#2898

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

2D Twin-stick shooter

We are making a twin-stick arena shooter in pixel style. It plays out in a post apocalyptic time where machines is a much cheaper alternative for the human workforce. This makes jobs scarce for humans. To fairly give out jobs to people in the city, the labor office have started a monthly tournament. The winner of the tournament will recieve a job.

The core mechanic in the game will be the weapon's recoil. The recoil will be excessive, the players will be able to dodge and attack at the same time.

Here is a video of the first iteration of the core mechanic.

Feel free come with critique or feedback.

If this sounds interesting and you want to follow our progress please pm us or email us gottoblandatstudio@gmail.com 

cloaked asshole.jpg

dumb baby man.jpg

gloved twat.jpg

top hat piece of shit.jpg

Advertisement

• Advertisement