• Advertisement
nierna0987

Sub 2D Artist Looking for a Team

Hi guys!

I draw mostly in paint style characters. (I don't mind learning line art though. I think I can manage to practice it.) I am not really looking for a specific genre, but gore is not something that I feel comfortable drawing. I don't mind if you are a start-up with just vague ideas floating around, or an somewhat established group. What I would prefer is a group that can meet up once in a while or at least have voice chat meeting once in a while, but if this can't happen, it's okay too. I don't mind if I work with other artists. Actually, I would actually prefer if you already have a main artist that has most of the concepts down, and you just need help with finishing pieces. If you are interested, please send me a message, and I will send you some drawings that I drew as an example. Let me know if you have any questions!

Advertisement