Let's be experiment and be creative

Started by
0 comments, last by AchrafGarai 6 years, 5 months ago

Hey there ! 
are you an ambitious individual who want to make a change in the game industry and get noticed ? 
have you been dreaming about creating a enxtraordinary gaming experience that will bring a touch of innovation that the industry 
is wating for?
are you willing to enjoy the process of making games and learn and imporove your skills in the same time?
then i welcome you to take part of this journey where we will explore new possibilities and ideas and put our dreams into action 

How is that ? i am looking to build an environment where we try to bring innovation in all aspects of video games 
this includes gamepaly , art , design 
, sound/music  and even Marketing.
we will have fun experimenting  our craziest ideas and transforming them into a real project while we learn from each other 
and improve our skills.
so if you are into  
3D Environment art /
3D Character art /  
level design / 
programming / 
music 
or anything else  and you want to help make something with different from what we have been seeing over and over in the market  and if you think you've got what it takes to make a positive 
impact on gaming and if you want enjoy the process of game making  dont hesitate to contact me.

so why don't you tell me why you're interested and never hesitate to send your portfolio/side project if you have one.

be sure to drop me an email : achrafgarai@hotmail.com

or find me on facebook : www.facebook.com/achraf.garai

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement