novice team to assist with a game idea?

Started by
3 comments, last by SaifAyed 6 years, 5 months ago

Good Afternoon all, 

I am looking for 2 unity programmers, 3d artist/ animator, and 2d artist for a game Idea I have. I would prefer to have people who are novice's because I will be contributing to this as well as a novice 3d artist. This is a NONPAID Gig. Payment will come from royalties obtained from the game purchase or micro transactions. So please, if you are looking for immediate paid work, this might not be for you.  

For those of you still here, Im going to present a broad version of my concept. If you have ever played games like Diner Dash, my concept is very similar. Ultimately, there will be a customer who enters, they will request a certain item, and than the player must do steps to make the item. I want the graphics to look similar to Albion online & stonehearth (see pics of the games' styles below. I do not own these pictures).  I have a timeline for this game to be completed in about a year. Eventually, once I get assistance developing game assets I plan to make a gofundme page for it. Some of the basic gameplay mechanics are below:

• Player customization
  • Custom buildings for players
  • Large crafting library- Rarity included
  • Restocking game play assets
  • Diner Dash style gameplay
  • World map options
  • Online multiplayer- Similar to many mobile games
  • Essential item rarity- Common, uncommon, rare, legendary
  • Collection gameplay concepts

A little background on me, I am living in hawaii, so my time zone is 5-6 hours behind eastern time. I am in the military, so I have quite a busy schedule  Mon-Fri but I intend to put all of my free time into this project. However, I do not have much art or concepts because I am trying to sharpen my modelling, texturing and animation skills, while also trying to learn unity programming all at once. Which is why I am taking this to forums to find partners to bring this idea to life. I know this is very broad, but I am just protecting my idea on a public forum. If this seems like something youd be interested in teaming up on. Please send me a message to ayedsaif@outlook.com or message me on here. I appreciate your time in reading. Hope to meet a few of you soon!

V/R

Saif

kallagan.thumb.jpg.ce54499038d5c0e3dc999943b4327160.jpgdownload.jpg.432acf9c012530307c65103ee00db4cc.jpg43128.jpg.26aa5e5369db0cded46659b1662cdf1e.jpg3f52a7e5c52fb68a59f170835749935e950a18f3.thumb.jpeg.f41996ae79533930f290894c29362c92.jpeg

Advertisement

bump

The images you linked, your work or the aimed style?

That is my aimed style, in the post I put it in parenthesis. Those pictures are from the games Albion online, and stone hearth. 

V/R

Saif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement