• Advertisement
AshBus

Recruiting team for this awesome game

Good Afternoon all, 

I am looking for  unity programmers, 3d artist/ animator, and 2d artist for a game Idea I have. I have a determined team wanting to make the idea that i have but we need a bit more devs then we will be in the clear to start, if we make money at the start we will obviously cut you guys appropriate amount at that occasion. We have many ideas right now and we have playermodels and many more i will show you an example of our work 

discord https://discord.gg/b2teN3m

image.png

Advertisement

You should remove this non-sense screenshot and replace it with some more speaking shots or a short video if you want to show your work to us so one will not need to join our discord to choose for join the team. Also your shot is more a con than a pro, it shows a figure in front in a unity scene, that is as meaningful as showing a shot of the demo project included in unity.

You could provide also a little more information about your team, who is in there and what experience do they have? What is your role in the project except the "idea guy"?

You could provide more information about your game idea. What is its concept and do you already have some design documents, concept art, models, anything to show us and illustrate your intention and for people to join show a possible road map?

with xna and c#

11 hours ago, Shaarigan said:

You should remove this non-sense screenshot and replace it with some more speaking shots or a short video if you want to show your work to us so one will not need to join our discord to choose for join the team. Also your shot is more a con than a pro, it shows a figure in front in a unity scene, that is as meaningful as showing a shot of the demo project included in unity.

You could provide also a little more information about your team, who is in there and what experience do they have? What is your role in the project except the "idea guy"?

You could provide more information about your game idea. What is its concept and do you already have some design documents, concept art, models, anything to show us and illustrate your intention and for people to join show a possible road map?

yh so i'm a programmer/designer i use 3ds max for most of my designing projects, the people that are part of the team are many we have info tab in our discord telling you about everyone's role and what they are bringing and that ss was just for me to show a little bit of what we are doing, we have a google drive with all the assets from the unity cloud that gives everyone a heads up of what kinda of game we are doing. I will say only one person for an example, someone has 5 years programming experience with c++ and c#, he has game hobby experience with xna and csharp. currently working as a rendering engineer. That's all i'm saying about an member, everyone's bio will be found in discord. What i have done is that i have 3 years experience in coding and designing i prefer designing, i have a lots of projects i have done over the years made many stuff i cant send images right now but i will find them, ill get screenshots of my work by tomorrow, the professionalism in our team is high not being active without a reason to me will get you kicked instantly. A little about the game its a infinite runner, you jump out of a plane and until you die simple as that we already named it, other idea is to make a mini battle royal game something like pubg or kotk if you dont know those game then search it up. So you can see we have highly experienced people in our team...

That's all i got to say to you

Edited by Afambus