• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
MoreLion

Unity [Rev-Share]looking for programmers and artists for 3D RPG.

Hey all! I’m Rio and I’m 15, I’m a game designer looking to put together a small team to create a game like oblivion. This project is half experience half sort of serious, we can have fun making this game we don’t have to be serious all the time :) if all goes well we could put it on steam and make more games! We could also start a kickstarter, also we are looking for environmental artists and concept artists, if your intrested email me at liondude12@gmail.com. Have a nice day :D

Advertisement

Do you feel that jumping for a project that has goals of steam and kickstarters for your seemingly first project is wise?

Not trying to sound critical, but perhaps either a folio of past work or simply aiming more modestly might be more enticing? Some people want to do gamejams with a team, some folks want to just do smaller games and would rather look to monetization at a much later date.

Good luck either way.