• Advertisement
KiloQ

Would somebody like to make a sprite sheet? šŸ˜ƒ

This topic is 375 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys I am wanting to create a 2d side scroller in unity. I was wandering/hoping somebody may be interested in creating a sprite sheet with a cool looking ninja. He will swing a sword, run, run with sword, jump,Ā slide, climb, maybe even flip jump if your really feeling generous lol. I know there are several free ninja sheets I was just hoping to get something unique.Ā I dontĀ have anything to pay you but you will most certainly beĀ credited I can promise you that. I know its a lot to ask for but I cant even begin to describe how thankful I would be! Just let me know if interestedĀ and thanksĀ ahead of time for your reply.

Advertisement

• Advertisement
Ɨ

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are anĀ indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn,Ā GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect withĀ the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!