• Advertisement
Cifusa

My Firts Game

I'm Learning how to create games from codding, as i develop my game i'm learning c# as well, so here is my first game, is a game text, i hope your coments, for this my first game to improve the next versions of this game, and new games.

The Game is in Spanish.

For the Unity Version 5.5 the game run in firefox or IE.

https://www.gamebucket.io/game/43be1184-f374-4fbb-9209-809f151f94ec

Thanks.

Edited by Cifusa

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, zizulot said:

Sorry dude , cant rate it, Chrome doesnt launch your game, Dunno why.

yes, in Chrome it can't run, but if you trie in firefox it Run

3 minutes ago, Cifusa said:

yes, in Chrome it can't run, but if you trie in firefox it Run

Nah Firefox dont launch it either, do i need some kind of plugin?

It works for me in chrome, but only shows a screen with the title PRISON and text under it with a background image of prison cell, and the keys 'e' 'r' 'p' will swap the text around, but nothing else. I also cannot read the text as it's not in English.

It's very hard to give feedback when you haven't stated the purpose and concept behind the game.

Edited by Rutin

14 hours ago, zizulot said:

Nah Firefox dont launch it either, do i need some kind of plugin?

the firefox needs a Unity Plugin

1 hour ago, zizulot said:

Unity plugin dead and gone now....

I didn't have to install any 3rd party plugin, it works in both FireFox and Chrome without going to another site to download.

You also didn't answer my prior post:

"It works for me in chrome, but only shows a screen with the title PRISON and text under it with a background image of prison cell, and the keys 'e' 'r' 'p' will swap the text around, but nothing else. I also cannot read the text as it's not in English.

It's very hard to give feedback when you haven't stated the purpose and concept behind the game."

You're asking for feedback, but you're not providing any information about this game, and what it does. You also do not provide any form of translation in English.

7 hours ago, Rutin said:

I didn't have to install any 3rd party plugin, it works in both FireFox and Chrome without going to another site to download.

You also didn't answer my prior post:

"It works for me in chrome, but only shows a screen with the title PRISON and text under it with a background image of prison cell, and the keys 'e' 'r' 'p' will swap the text around, but nothing else. I also cannot read the text as it's not in English.

It's very hard to give feedback when you haven't stated the purpose and concept behind the game."

You're asking for feedback, but you're not providing any information about this game, and what it does. You also do not provide any form of translation in English.

Its not my game dude :)

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!