• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
danys

Bluezone Releases 'Alien Spacecraft Sound Effects'

Bluezone releases 'Alien Spacecraft Sound Effects', a new sample library offering a wide range of inspirational spaceship sfx. Backed with complex and varied sounds, this sci-fi sample library brings you production-ready elemants as: alarms, alien synthetic textures, exterior and organic interior background sounds, reactor rumbles, explosions, futuristic interface and beep sounds, spacecraft passby, machine room ambiences and more. Every sound in this cutting edge collection will stimulate your creativity: All these samples were created from hardware synthesizers and field recordings, and have then been twisted to add an inspiring alternate-reality sonic character. WAV files are provided as 24 Bit / 96 kHz and sorted in 11 folders. In order to give you ready-to-use sounds for your productions, all samples are royalty-free for all your commercial projects.

Editor : Bluezone
Reference : BC0242
Delivery : Download link
Download size : 893 MB
Extracted size : 922 MB
Format : WAV
Resolution : 24 Bit / 96 kHz
Channel : Stereo
License : Royalty free
Total files : 206
Total samples : 193 WAV
Additional details : 11 folders

More information : Alien Spacecraft Sound Effects

View full story

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Carradine
      Hello!  I am looking for someone to create some simple female sounds effects for my "cave woman" model in my game Vantage: Primitive Survival Game".

I only need 8-10 simple, very quick "grunts" and other primitive noises.
      I already have the male versions as a guideline, so I only need someone to create these with a female voice (with their own artistic flair of course  )
      If you want more information, just check out my Steam page here:
      Vantage: Primitive Survival Game
    • By TheRealm
      Hi, I've just finished a 4-year course studying Music Technology.
      I'm looking for work in Composition, SFX, Audio Programming, 3D Animation, 2D Game Design and more, on request.
      Some of my projects include:
      A 3D animation made from scratch + music:

A 2D rhythm-based platformer game, made from scratch + music (Skip to 1:50 for gameplay):

A small collection of my music:
      Message me at therealmmail@gmail.com for inquiries.
    • By danys
      Bluezone Corporation is proud to present 'Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects', a brand-new immersive SFX sound library for immediate download. This inspiring downloadable sample pack offers a wide range of meticulously recorded nature ambience sound effects : immersive rainforest sounds, flowing water and mountain stream sounds, blowing winds and also includes textured night creatures, mysterious alien insects, dark and disturbing animal / organic sounds. 'Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects' has been designed to enhance science fiction, mystery, suspense and fantasy video game and scoring projects. WAV files are provided as 24 Bit / 96 kHz. Like all Bluezone sound libraries, you can inject these inspirational elements into your commercial projects without having to worry about any additional licensing fees.

Editor : Bluezone Reference : BC0247 Delivery : Download link Download size : 984 MB Extracted size : 1010 MB Format : WAV Resolution : 24 Bit / 96 kHz Channel : Stereo License : Royalty free Total files : 113 Total samples : 98 WAV   More information and download : Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects
      View full story
    • By danys
      Bluezone Corporation is proud to present 'Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects', a brand-new immersive SFX sound library for immediate download. This inspiring downloadable sample pack offers a wide range of meticulously recorded nature ambience sound effects : immersive rainforest sounds, flowing water and mountain stream sounds, blowing winds and also includes textured night creatures, mysterious alien insects, dark and disturbing animal / organic sounds. 'Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects' has been designed to enhance science fiction, mystery, suspense and fantasy video game and scoring projects. WAV files are provided as 24 Bit / 96 kHz. Like all Bluezone sound libraries, you can inject these inspirational elements into your commercial projects without having to worry about any additional licensing fees.

Editor : Bluezone Reference : BC0247 Delivery : Download link Download size : 984 MB Extracted size : 1010 MB Format : WAV Resolution : 24 Bit / 96 kHz Channel : Stereo License : Royalty free Total files : 113 Total samples : 98 WAV   More information and download : Alien Planet Ambiences and Sound Effects
    • By CraneM
      Hello

In our game we want to use sounds based on  https://gamesounds.xyz/. I mean that sounds in game would be mix of  those from GameSounds and our own recordings. For example sound of explosion would be mix of burning effect from GameSounds and 'boom' made by our sound designer. I know that all sounds on this sites are free for use commercially, but what about licences? It would be enough that in credits would be mention that some part of sfx were made with those from GameSounds.xyz ? Is there another for of reference needed?

Regards
      Crane
  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!