[ROYALTY] Audio Designer & Composer for your Indie or AAA projects

Started by
1 comment, last by Sh!tShack 6 years, 4 months ago

Hello there,

I am Pierrick Querolle, I am a french professional sound designer and music composer and I’m looking for collaborations on projects.

I essentially worked for short films, animations and some music productions. With the passion for the immersive and technical power of video games and a collaboration with a video game localization company, I would like to dedicate myself to the audio and musical conception of your future projects.

[AAA] Video Game Demo Reel - French Assistant Dubbing Editor :

" rel="external">

« And Then… » Demo - Unreal Engine 4 Project :

" rel="external">

About my favorite worlds, I really like Sci-Fi and Horror genres, all types of gameplays combined (Shooter, Platform…)

Musically open-minded, I am able to compose as well ambient themes as Epic Hybrid Orchestra themes. The combination of orchestral and electronic textures is one of my assets.

An example with « Neopolis », one of my compositions :

" rel="external">

My areas of expertise :

• Interactive Music Composition

• Studio & Field Recording

• Sound Design

• Audio Editing & Mixing

• Audio Implementation

The guarantees of our future collaboration :

• A passionate professional composer and audio engineer

• Operational and complete workflow for any kind of commercial project

• Creation and treatment of audio files with professional tools, used by AAA studios

• Proficiency with Unity 2017 & Unreal Engine 4 [+ Wwise & FMod]

• Available, cooperative and self-motivated

Because there is some work to do and sometimes the audio gears are an investment, I can’t work for free (only paid or royalty contract accepted).

You can find more content on my website, on my portfolio : https://pierrickinfrasound.wixsite.com/infra-sound

If you would like to contact me, please send me an email at pierrick.infrasound@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration !

Advertisement

Hi pierrick

Me and 2 other developers are devising a project on a probable action topdown shooter inspired by smashTV. And we are looking for a decent composer who is interested in making SFX or music for the thing.

I am a pixel artist, and this project is about to start, if you wish to join then post me your discord name and tag. We would be glad to have you on board

temporary_1506376132429.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement