• Advertisement

3D Trylz Renderer : A C++ path tracer with DirectX12 preview

Hello !

I would like to share with you a personnal project i started this Year.

The Orion Renderer is a CPU  unidirectional path tracer with DirectX 12 preview written in C++

General features include:

• User interface with basic settings

• Create scenes from model files and save it in xml files

• Render high quality images.

The full features and binaries can be seen on the project page. Its is only for windows at the time

An example render i made with it:

InteriorRoom.thumb.png.5f32d4872c7570eaf7cf99efd0ae175d.png

Edited by Trylz Engine

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By Nio Martinez
      I'll be buying a new laptop as my workstation for building games, Mostly 3D but not hard core. 

I'm stuck at choosing between these 2 specs below. Does this really matter and if so, can some one tell my how and why it matters. 
      Choice1:
      Intel core i5-8250U (8th gen Kabylake refresh)(6 MB Smart Cache, 1.6 GHz Base with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz) 4 cores 8 threads
      RAM 8 GB DDR4 (2400 MHz)
      GPU 2 GB DDR5 Nvidia MX150 256 bit
      SSD: yes
      Choice2:
      Intel core i7-7500U 2.70GHz Base Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz Boost) 2 Cores, 4 Threads
      RAM 4 GB DDR4 (1800 MHz)
      GPU 2 GB DDR5 Nvidia GeForce 940MX 256 bit
      SSD: No

• By MHG OstryTM
      Hello guys,
      I've released my game for the first time. I'm very excited about it and I hope you'll enjoy the game - Beer Ranger. It's a retro-like puzzle-platfromer which makes you think a lot or die trying. You have a squad of skilled dwarfs with special powers and your goal is tasty beer. There is a lot of traps as well as many solutions how to endure them - it is up to your choice how to complete the level! 
      Link to the project: Project site
      Link to the Steam site with video: Beer Ranger
      Have fun and please write feedback if you feel up to.
      Some screens: 

• By katastrophic88

Hello Everyone!
      I’m now working with Zugalu -- developer of an upcoming SHMUP named Technolites – as Community Manager.
      In Technolites, you’ll take command of a fully customizable ship and dash across the universe to defeat an ancient alien threat. Deploy more than 500 weapons and utility upgrades – fighting by yourself or with a friend. The fate of humanity rests in your hands. We’re currently live on Kickstarter, and we’d love it if you could check out our page! Any feedback is greatly appreciated
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/643340596/technolites-a-story-driven-shoot-em-up-by-zugalu
      Looking forward to seeing all of the great game projects being developed and launching this year!
    • By Nimmagadda Subba Rao
      Hi,
         I am a CAM developer working with C++ and C# for the past 5 years. I started working on DirectX from past 6 months. I developed a touch screen control viewer using Direct2D. I am working on 3D viewer currently. I am very slow with working on Direct3D. I want to be a gaming developer. As i am new to this i want to know what are the possibilities to explore in this area. How to start developing gaming engines? Is it through tutorials? I heard suggestions from my friends that going for an MS helps. I am not sure on which path to choose. Is it better to go for higher studies and start exploring? I am currently working in India. I want to go to Canada and settle there. Are there any good universities there to learn about graphics programming? Sorry if I am asking too many questions but i want to know the options to choose to get ahead. 
  • Advertisement