New game designer

Started by
12 comments, last by zizulot 6 years, 4 months ago

If youre planing to be level designer etc - it will be hard to get some work, if you planning to become complete graphics artist than you will be way much more succesfull

Advertisement
On 25/11/2017 at 8:40 AM, AliceWhat said:

I'm an new game designer and hope to be excellent in this field any pointers in how to do that?

Hi there, many responded with precious advices. My personal one is to make games and to play games. A lot. Every day. There are also many interesting books out there, for any available role in the gaming industry. Also, a bit of experience about the genre you want to make (e.g. if you want to make racing games it is obviously useful to know something about cars/bikes, trajectories and races in general)

And good luck with your career!

Vittorio Morrone.

Game designer in Milestone s.r.l.

Live for stories, games and Artificial Intelligence.

http://www.vittoriomorrone.com/

19 hours ago, v790 said:

Hi there, many responded with precious advices. My personal one is to make games and to play games. A lot. Every day. There are also many interesting books out there, for any available role in the gaming industry. Also, a bit of experience about the genre you want to make (e.g. if you want to make racing games it is obviously useful to know something about cars/bikes, trajectories and races in general)

And good luck with your career!

And that. Its important to know where you going into, so AAA game devs go to world trips just to check certain things and how theyre looking in real life

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement