Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By EddieK
      Hi i'm trying incorporate sounds into my game and I have ran into troubles with performance. Whenever I call:
      soundPool = new SoundPool.Builder().setAudioAttributes(new AudioAttributes.Builder().build()).build(); I immediately notice lagging and the framerate drops drastically. I don't even have to actually play the sounds for the framerate drop to occur.
      Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
      Thanks in advance.

P.S. Never mind, I figured out that restarting the phone got rid of the lagg and it wasn't because of the sound.
    • By Marina Musetescu
      Hello! We are currently developing a real-time strategy mobile game and this is the concept art for one of our characters.
      Her description is: „She blends upper class sophistication with very sharp blades and even sharper fangs.”
      What do you think? 

• By Atwo Studios

Hey guys,

Anthony here from Atwo Studios bringing you some new updates for the new year!
      In this video I go over our game ROY, the new games and some general updates to the company!

If you have not checked out ROY feel free to give it a try! Many people have said they enjoyed the game thus far!
      ROY: https://goo.gl/o6JJ5P

• By Affgoo
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NE.Alien
      still a lot of work to do, but its pretty stable  please let me know what you think <3
      Atlas Sentry is a game of destroy everything. Using your turret, simply swivel and shoot your way to victory, upgrading your weapons to unleash destruction on the variety of spaceships. The bigger your combo’s the more score you get! Earn silver as you play and then purchase new weapons and abilities to better deal with your enemy. Different enemies use different tactics and weapons, work out your own priorities in their destruction order. 

Features: 
      **2 different game modes 
      **A level select mode with 20 difficult levels including a final boss, can you defeat it? **Arcade mode of endless destruction, how long will you last? 
      **High scores to compete against others, see who can take the top spot. 

• By khawk
      Oculus CTO John Carmack has posted the latest Public VR Critique: Daedalus, running on the Gear VR. Daedalus is a platformer and exploration game set in a surrealist world. 
      Carmack appears to really enjoy this game, mentioning that at "OC4, one of the VR apps presented for my review session was Daedalus...I played through the first couple training segments on stage, giving some of my common feedback, but what was noteworthy was that I didn't want to quit - I had to make myself stop to get on to the rest of the slate lined up."
      In the critique, Carmack covers Daedalus' gameplay, artistic feel, and the pros/cons of the art style in mobile VR. He also reviews performance on Gear VR:
      Check out the full critique here.

View full story
  • Advertisement